ZAYED
She was different. And I knew it since I saw her CV. She had that spark in her eyes and she was so clever. Damn !
In fact her first project seems amazing. I don't know, this girl was just so unique.
Oh ^_^ the important someone:

It was my best friend Ammar. We were working with the same name, just different departments and occupations of it - Emirates -
He was working in the medication sector and I at the business. I knew him for long. We had even been to high school together.

He came to meet me to go out for a coffee together at noon, he missed me.
I stood up and hugged him. And said, "Hala, ya akhi (hello, brother), how are you ? You're lost these days,"

He answered, "Hala wala.. haha I'm not lost, I'm here bro. Just been busy. How are you ?"

I said, "I'm good alhamdulillah. Missed me enough to reach here. Lets leave on our men's date,"

He said, "Hehe, Wallah I wouldn't go on a date with you, but for now I have no option,"

I smirked at him and he grinned showing me his teeth. I boxed his arm and he laughed saying I'm still the same crazy.
After enjoying my conversation with my best friend I remembered about Sofia and called her back and inside.

She was standing there looking so timid. I gave her the permission. I inquired about some details and I got to know her friend was admitted at Ammar's hospital.

She was surely addictive. My feelings filled my heart, every moment felt countable with her. I could look at her all day - drown in her details - read her face like a book - discover her - It was like I had fallen in love with her at first sight.

AMMAR
I bumped on to her again. Why was destiny playing this infamous game. She kind of irritated me. Well she wasn't my type at all, a complete opposite of me. She was working, under my best friend Zayed. I wondered how Zayed could employ her. Well with all these opinions of mine. I still felt something different about her...
We decided to go to a cafe near my hospital. Because it had the best service and the best coffee too !

HUDAA
I wonder where this girl was. She hadn't come, it was already 12:55 and I was eagerly waiting for her. I had to tell her how kind Doctor Ammar was. He treated me with utmost care and ordered the nurse to take care of all my needs. I don't know if it was my craziness but my heart beat faster when it saw him. He was my doctor and I guess I had fallen in love with my doctor.. hehe-* it sounded weird.

Today I was in the mood of something hot and cold. So I wanted coffee, because of my sickness it was hard to eat or drink anything but I decided i would drink coffee at least. I was waiting for Sofia.

SOFIA
I was the only girl standing infront of two really cute guys except for their cold and mean and proud faces. Well I was feeling shy too. So I stood there and he asked me somethings and then he gave me permission to leave. I was so happy, at least all that waiting was worth it except I had bumped again into the hazeled eyes guy.
I was excited and went down the elevator. As I was walking towards the bus, because I left Hudaa's car, I heard someone call me, Ms. Sofia... I turned to see...

********************