Nationals pt. 1

Kurt POV

"Everyone sit down, come on!" Blaine shouted shouted. "Alright we're going upstate so it's a long drive, get comfortable."

"I have sandwiches! And chips! And candy but a lot of it is mine so yeah!" I shouted. Blaine rolled his eyes and sat down in the drivers seat. "Hey don't give me that look, I'm in charge of sex." I called sitting in the front. 

The kids laughed and 'oohed' at my remark. Blaine waved them off, "yeah yeah, don't have sex until your married kids!" He called starting to drive.

"Or in a committed relationship." I added.

"Kurt!" Blaine scolded looking at me.

"Tell me truthful B, no one waits till there married anymore, sadly." I sighed crossing my legs.

"That's for encouraging the class sweetie." Blaine sighed as he began to drive.

The club laughed, and laughed amongst themselves practicing, and singing random tunes as well.

We got there late, around midnight or so. Everyone was tired, Blaine checked into the hotel, while I helped everyone grab their bags. We all took the elevator as Blaine distributed the keys, "alright girls in one boys in the other." He handed one key to Spencer and the other to Unique.

"Wait Mr.Anderson I-"

"Your with the girls Unique, don't worry." Blaine smiled.

He widely smiled and went with the girls into their room. "I'm right across the hall you guys, any trouble knock on the door, and no room service, we have a big day tomorrow." Blaine announced to them.

They all seemed to ignore him as they went into their rooms. He sighed and turned to me. I laughed and smiled up at him. "Come on, let's go in tired."

Blaine chuckled and opened the door walking inside, we out out things away getting comfortable.

We cuddled in bed contently. "Kurt?"

"Yeah?"

"You too tired to do it?"

"Nah."

Sorry it's short I get busy with school ok.
Yeah that's that. I really love ahs rn.
Stay Strange🦄