Blurred.

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas Rachel! You know that!" Whisper yelled.

"So marriage is a part of that?" She countered.

"Obviously!" I said knitting my brows together.

"Come on Kurt he's perfect!" Rachel said.

"That doesn't mean we're going to be together forever!" I countered.

"Oh yes you are." She fought.

"How do you know?" I said.

"Well one you are not leaving the man who delivered my child. Second you guys are perfect." She argued.

"Fine. But do not under any circumstances say we are married." I said.

Rachel rolled her eyes and nodded going away, as I slumped back on the wall

"Hey wanna help? I'm being Interrogated over here." Blaine chuckled seeing me.

"Sorry. I'm stressed out with the whole family deal." Kurt sighed

Blaine nodded and sat besides me. "You feeling alright, love bug?"

He felt my forehead and cupped my cheek looking at me. "Your a bit warm."

"I'm fine I just... I just.... I don't know." I sighed looking at him.

"Come on, lay in my lap and rest while I entertain alright?" Blaine said putting a hand behind my neck massaging it.

I nodded and stood up with him as he grabbed a water bottle and we went to the chair. I curled in his lap resting my head on his shoulder.

I wanted to scream out to the world I was married to this amazing guy. But what if he didn't feel the same way? What if he's only putting up with me? We said I love you? Does it mean anything? I'm confused and my head is buzzing. I don't know the line between fantasy and reality any more.

The lines seemed Blurred.

A/N
I tried making metaphors?
Stay Strange🦄