Fever

I tossed and turned, trying to escape my dream.

There were doors everywhere. I looked around frantically. I wasn't sure which one to go through ,or even look at.

My mind was racing at top speed, Unsure and indecisive. Fear was growing at the pit of my stomach when I realized it.

There's no escape.

That's when the sheets became a trap, and I shot up soaked in my own sweat.

I looked around. Same room, same bed, same apartment. I breathed out relieved from it all.

I broke out of the tightening sheets ,and instantly felt cold putting a hoodie on.

I was out and saw everyone was still here. Blaine was smiling and chatting away, to my parents and Finn and Rachel. I was over slowly hearing them.

"-it was awful! Fake blood was everywhere and we got suspended for a week. I still to this day, do not trust Jeff as much." Blaine smiled telling the story.

My dad and Carole laughed, along with Finn and Rachel.

"There's my boy!" My dad said looking at me. I was leaning on the kitchen doorway giving a wave. Blaine looked over and got up going to me.

"Hey bug you feeling ok?" He felt my forehead, and neck.

I nodded looking at him. "Why was I in bed?"

"You were shivering and sweating on my lap. You were also pretty hot to the touch. Then you started mumbling so I brought you to bed. I assume it was a fever. I'll get you so medicine for it, even though you seem to be pretty ok now." Blaime explained.

I nodded to him as he went in the bathroom cabinet grabbing an Advil. I grabbed a water bottle and drank it gratefully down my sore throat. Blaine handed me the pill, as I took it he rubbed my lower back. When I finished he looked at me.

"open your mouth." He said.

I raised my eyebrow and opened up.

He nodded, "good your not a faker." He smiled kissing my head. I looked at him questioningly.
"Something the kids do." He muttered as he took me to the living room sitting right back on his lap, my butt in the dip of it ans legs across him, as he rubbed them.

I zoned out to whoever was talking. Blaine was amazing. And the more he showed this caring thoughtful side, the more I wanted him to be mine.

"-Kurt." My dad called snapping me out of my daze.

"Yeah?" I questioned looking over to him.

"How did you and Blaine meet?" He asked looking at me.

I panicked. No way I could say at drunk in a bar. I looked to Blaine unsure.

"He's got fever brain at the moment I'll take over that story." He smiled at me. I smiled softly back as he did.

"It was here in New York. I was minding my own business grabbing a coffee before work. I was on my phone checking messages and whatnot walking out. I was so caught up in my phone I walked into him and spilt my coffee all over his blue pea coat. I felt so bad and he was so angry. I of course felt the worst, and offered to buy him a cup and replaced his jacket. We went inside the same place ,and got coffee again. I gave him my jacket and took his so I could clean it. We started talking and fell for each other. We exchanged phone numbers for the jacket, and so we can talk. To this day, I don't regret spilling coffee on his jacket." Blaine said, putting a hand around me smiling.

I smiled at him. A guy did spill coffee on my blue pea coat, but I don't remember who. I was having a bad day and just kept walking. Maybe it old him the story and he lied off of that. Whatever it was, it was good.

My dad smiled at us. "That's sweet boys. I thought it would be in a bar or something."

I nervously laughed and looked to Blaine who rubbed his hand across my lower back to calm me. I looked at him and smiled as he smiled back.

"It's not your age old love story. But it's perfect for us." I finally said, smiling at Blaine.

Blaine smiled and softly pecked my lip, before I could peck back I looked at him. "I'm sick."

Blaine hugged me and smiled. "I'll take my chances." I laughed softly and softly pecked him back. "I love you." Blaine muttered looking at me.

"I love you more." I smiled looking back.

"Aww, I didn't know we were up to I love you's." Rachel cooed.

We sat back, our lips apart smiling.
"Yeah... After Blaine delivered Bryce, we got coffee and sat at the cafe. He told me I love you."

Blaine smiled and rubbed my legs.

A tiny part of me, thought he felt the same way about me.

He made my confusion slip away. And with that smile... It seemed different than the others.

A/N
I'm feeling like crap today. I think I'm sick.
Stay Strange🦄