Know You

It was a rainy day in New York. Droplets of rain fell onto the window glass. I studied all of them like a pattern. I curled my knees into my chest holding my coffee mug. My grey sweater bunched at my hands, and my baggy sweatpants hanging low on my hips. I leaned against the cool window, sitting on the seat by the window.

Blaine argued on the phone, with another one of his insurance, trying to prove he could join ours together. I sat in thought of it all. He was so committed to the idea of marriage. I felt like I barley knew him. I assumed we'd just get a divorce, he wasn't into me. I don't understand much of his logic, or much of himself.

"Hey." Blaine said interrupting me of my thoughts. I looked up at him and sipped my coffee, as he sat on the other side of the sile.
"Hi." I replied looking at him.
"Your thinking very loudly. What's up?" He asked leaning against the small piece of wall.

I shook my head. "Nothing, just... Rain?" I said distracting him of the next best thing to what I was really thinking of.

"What about it?" He asked, his golden hazel eyes, pouring into my blue green ones intensely. "It's... Pretty?" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Ok... What were you really thinking about?" He asked. He was better then I thought. I looked at him then back outside to the rainy city.

"Why are you so... Into this marriage... I didn't really know, you were so committed to the idea." I said looking back to the rain drops.

"And your not?" Blaine said studying my face.

I shrugged once again. "I... I thought this would end in divorce... We wouldn't really be anything..."

"Kurt... I said I love you... Did that not mean anything to you?" Blaine said scooting closer to me.

"It did... I'm- I'm confused... We're going so fast... We never did anything to even lead up to a marriage." I said looking at him. "We've never even met up until that drunken night! We lied to my dad!" I sighed and put down my coffee mug.

"Kurt..." Blaine said putting a hand on my knee.

"I barley even know anything about you... How can we call ourselves a couple when we were a mistake.."
I said getting up, shrugging away Blaine's hands, and grasps as I walked out.

I ended up the streets, not giving a care that my hair was getting ruined, and clothes were getting soaked as it poured.

"Kurt! Kurt please!" Blaine shouted, begging me to look at him. I ignored walking more down the side walk.

"Kurt Elizabeth Fucking Hummel, look at me right now!" He yelled. It was strict, nothing I've ever heard before, and it scared me.

I turned around, seeing him through the rain that was now pouring even harder onto us. He walked closer to me, a look of fury was caught in his eyes.

"I don't know you? Please Kurt, I know you more than you know yourself, within the week we've actually known each other. Your favorite color is blue, favorite movie Moulin Rogue, favorite song Come What May, favorite food cheesecake, tv show Nurse Jackie, and you guilty please is your boyfriend pillow. And that's not all. When your dad you hold onto that little blue perfume bottle because it was your mothers, and if you close your eyes you can picture her there, you treasure it so much because they discounted the scent. You fly out every year for her birthday and give her flowers, you do the same every holiday, including Mother's Day, and the anniversary of her death. When you cry, your cheeks get all red and so do your eyes, but you still look beautiful. Your hair without product makes you look younger, and your voice... It's like I'm hearing an angel. So Kurt... I don't know you?"
Blaine said pouring out his heart.

At that point I was crying. I was mad, sad, happy, annoyed, and confused. I didn't know myself after all. Blaine actually listened and watched.

He looked at me and turned around defeated.

"Your favorite color is pink... You wear bow tie because it's the one thing your brave enough to express... You think courage is the best thing anyone can have. Your favorite movie is The Little Mermaid, because you know you can pull of part of your world in your sleep, also Aladdin. You hate your curls, but really there the cutest thing. Your brave but too humble to admit it. Your strong and tall, amazing at cuddling me. Your the best at making me fell safe. You take care of me even when I'm too stubborn... And your not afraid to commit..." I said naming off what I could.
He looked back at me.

"You love me... No one has ever said that before." I confessed looking at him. He walked back with that same cold stare. He towered over me looking right at me, I gulped looking up at him. His curls were out and wet, and our clothes were defiantly soaked. My bangs were pressed against my forehead, from the rain coming down. I looked helpless compared to him.

He reached into his pocket. I looked into his hand, he held a little red velvet box. I looked back at him confused. He gulped himself and went down on one knee. He opened up the box reviling a diamond ring, a big diamond in the middle with two smaller ones next to it. The same one as my mothers.

"Your father said, I need this as a proper engagement ring, since I never really preposed... So... Kurt Hummel, Will you marry me?"
He asked his turn looking up at me hopefully.

I looked at him shocked. I opened and closed my mouth, gaping like a fish for a minute. I nodded before really words could come out.

"Yeah, Yeah."

A/N
I have add so sorry not sorry and I thought I updated but it turns out I didn't finish so bahahaha... Yeah ok bye. Sorry I'm awkward... Sorry.
Stay Strange🦄