Meet the Warblers

"Kurt wake the fuck up? Blaine said shaking my arm.

"No..." I whined.

"Kurtttttttt move your ass." He said trying to wake me.

"It vacation I can sleep." I complained.

"No warbler meeting idiot." Blaine said pinching my cheek.

I woke up slapping his hands away. I opened my eyes looking at him. "A what?"

"You'll meet my friends come on please!" Blaine said pulling me to sit up.

"God your strong." I complained getting up.

"Ha I win!" He said doing a little happy dance.

"I hate you." I grumbled going to get ready.

I got dressed and did what I needed. "See look how pretty my husband is." Blaine smiled seeing as I walked out.

"Oh shut up." I said rolling my eyes and holding out my hand for Blaine.

Blaine smiled and took my hand and we walked out ready to meet the warblers.

We got to the casino downs stairs, "Blainers!" A blonde guy yelled.

"Jeff!" Blaine smiled going to the group of people.

"So this is the husband?" Jeff smiled looking at me.

"Kurt." I said holding my hand out.

"Jeff, I got great stories about Blaine when we were younger." He smiled.

"Nope." Blaine smiled pulling me away from him.

"Look that's Nick, Jeff's husband. And Wes and David, the other married turds. Also Sebastian and Hunter." Blaine said introducing me to everyone. I said hi and we all talked about glee playing the casino games. I stuck right by Blaine's side the whole time. We even played those slots together

"Honestly I love you guys together." Sebastian said drinking his cocktail.

"Omg right aren't they the cutest." Jeff cooed.

"Jeff your gay is showing honey." Nick laughed at him.

"Oh please you've seen it more time then I can count." Jeff said rolling his eyes at Nick. Everyone laughed at that.

"I'm getting another drink want one?" I asked Blaine.

He nodded and handed me his card, I shooed it away kissing his cheek in reply.

I went to the bar getting two martinis.

"Hey hot stuff." A muscular guy said to me.

I looked at him weirdly, "hey?"

"What's got you here?" He smiled and leaned on the bar.

"Vacation..." I said intimidated by him, desperately wishing he would go away.

"Lonely? Because I could sure use the company." He smiled leaning toward me.

"Back off he's married." Blaine said coming through in between the awkward space. I sighed in relief and he kissed my lips in front of the guy. "I missed you over there baby." He smiled to me.

"All the good ones are taken." The man mumbled walking off. 

I laughed smiling at Blaine. "Your the best husband ever."

"Obviously. Rude to hit on a married man." Blaine smiled back.

I laughed and got our drinks handing one of them to Blaine.
"To not being desperate horny guys like him." I said raising my glass.
"To finally be corny and married." he smiled clinking out glasses together.

A/N
This was cute. I love how cute they r in this.
Stay Strange
Mia🦄