Legally Wed

Morning light shines brightly through the hotel window. I don't even remember falling asleep in the hotel last night. I don't remember a lot, it's pretty blurry. Also this pounding headache, how much did I drink?

I started to get up when I felt something-well someone. I looked over to see a really hot guy. Dang how did I score that? He has olive skin, and dark curly hair. He also had eyeliner and glitter on him. Not to meantion a steamers and a flower petal in his hair. I managed to untangle from him and get up. The hotel room was a mess. There was roses that had most of its petals torn and on the floor. Streams of glitter were also everywhere. I also saw my cloths, I was naked and my guesses so was the shirtless guy in my bed.

I tried to remember what happened but nothing came. I found what I think is my under where and tried to find sweat pants.

Mystery man finally started to wake up, "holy shit.." He mumbled rubbing his eyes. Same pounding headache check.

"Hey stranger." I said in a whisper. The guy looked over at me confused. "Who are you? And what am I doing here?" He asked confused as ever, looking around the room.

"Same questions I have, I'm Kurt and it's my hotel room, do you know what happened last night?" I whispered with some hope.

The guy lightly shook his head sitting up, rubbing his eyes. "I'm Blaine by the way. And that is my under wear." He said trying to get used to the lighting.

"Oh." I said looking at the under wear I had on. "Fuck it we both woke up naked anyway."

Blaine pressed his lips together and nodded with respect.

I put his sweatpants on and a sleep shirt, also a cardigan. Blaine got up and looked dazed. "Holy shit, what did I do last night?" Blaine asked looking for some pants.

I handed him what was probably my under wear. He took it putting it on. "I think what we did?" I said correcting him.

Blaine rubbed his eyes walking in the bathroom. "We're clueless on the eyeliner and glitter right?" Blaine asked from the bathroom.

"Petals too." I added, grabbing a pair of pjs for Blaine assuming he didn't have any, also those pants on the floor that I know weren't mine, looked very uncomfortable,

Blaine came out with some on the eyeliner rubbed off. I handed him the pjs and got a makeup whip from my toiletry bag.

"Oh thanks." Blaine said taking the pjs, and putting them on.

"There's complementary breakfast downstairs. Wanna go?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, why not maybe someone will know what happened, I also need coffee and Advil." I nodded with him walking out of the room, downstairs.

We both got coffee and breakfast, Blaine got waffles and I got a bagel, and we both shared fruit. The waiter even gave us Advil. I guess you could really tell we had a hangover.

"There's the happy couple! Duh duh da da duh da da da." Puck said walking in. Quinn slapped him on the arm walking to the food.

"My god, could you stop screaming." I said annoyed. Blaine nodded in agreement equally annoyed.

"Sorry, last night was awesome guys." Puck laughed.

"I don't remember anything... What did happened?" I asked Puck.

"Wait you seriously don't remember?" Puck said confused.

I shook my head in a yes. "I woke up to a stranger, who's name is Blaine by the way, and glitter. Not to mention naked."

"Shit I should catch you guys up... Let me get some food and I'll be right back." Puck said rushing to Quinn.

Blaine raised an eyebrow at him. "Friend of yours?"

"Yup." I said popping the p.

"Is he one of those annoying married friends." Blaine asked watching him hold hands with Quinn.

"Yup." I said the same way as I did before.

"I swear I'm the only one not married these days." Blaine said sipping his coffee.

I raised my hand up, "same here."

Quinn and Puck sat down next to us pushing a table over. "Ok so-" Puck started.

Then Finn and Rachel came down with Santana and Brittany. "Hey congrats little bro." Finn said to me. "That was some wanky shit Hummel." Santana said.

"Guys he doesn't remember and I'm explaining." Puck said.

"Oh wait for us I wanna hear about it to!" Rachel said rushing to get food with her pregnant belly. Finn followed grabbing food for himself and so did Santana and Brittany.

"Hey white boy, nice job last night." Mercedes said.

"He doesn't remember, get your food I want to tell the story." Puck said. Mercedes nodded pulling Sam to get food. Everyone else came down and did the same all of us eventually squished at a table made for 6.

"Would you please tell us what happened." Blaine whined a little annoyed.

"Please." I added holding my head.

"Ok it started when we went to the bar. We all got drink and you Kurt took being single to your advantage. You met Blaine on the dance floor and had a good time, we all expect for Rachel and Finn ,got more drinks. I stopped after that but damn did you two keep going. I think after 20 beers or something you started losing it. You and Blaine kept talking about why everyone is married ,and how you two should because in Blaine's exact words, 'were both supermegaawesomefoxyhot and shouldn't be single.' So you both went backstage where the strippers were, made Blaine put on eyeliner and glitter and Kurt some how got a vail. We all went to the instant chapel, and well... Just look on your hands." Puck explained.

Me and Blaine looked at each other wide eyed and looked at our hands. There was a silver band on my left hand, how did I not see that before? Blaine looked at his left hand seeing the same ring.

I laughed in denial. "It's fake right, come on it's not like it's legal." Blaine laughed with me hoping to agree.

"I'll be right back, there's um well something you should see.." Puck said running out of the dinning hall.

Me and Blaine looked at each other worried.
Everyone was silent waiting for Puck to return. It felt like hours until he came back. It was really 3 minutes.

Puck handed me a piece of paper.

Kurt and Blaine Anderson legally wed.

Holy fuck I'm screwed.

A/N
Hope you love this I do
Stay Strange
Mia🦄