Sleep, Anderson

"Poe had many works, some including the Raven, Tell Tale Heart, and Casket of Amnotillo. My favorite piece of his is Annabelle Lee."

"Hon- what are you doing up? You know it's four in the morning." Kurt said, his voice thickly laced with sleep. I looked over stoping my quiet mumbles of the countless essays I had to grade.

"Grading... I didn't realize the time... with glee and everything, it's not like I'm getting much sleep anyway." I said taking my glasses off my face rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah I can tell. You graded a box." Kurt said, gesturing to a moving box with a B on it.

"They misspelled package and delicate. Poorly written in my case." I said looking over to it.

"Come on, you're done for tonight." Kurt said gently rubbing my shoulders. I sighed and leaned back into him. "No... we um... I gotta.. gotta, umm..."

"Mhmm." Kurt hummed helping me up, we walked to the bedroom. I got it with Kurt right beside me. Kurt instantly cuddled up to him, the covers up to our chins, embracing us in warmth.

"You know if I grade till five, I'll be done and ready for school by six or so." I mumbled softly looking at Kurt, messy chestnut hair, and the moonlight bring out the best in his pale features. 

"Sleep, Anderson."

"Fine... happy wife happy life, huh?" I held Kurt close finally closing my eyes. Kurt gave a weak chuckle and nodded softly. And with that we were asleep together. He was probably the only one that would ever get me to sleep.

I loved him more, if possible.

Some fluff to make up for not updating in forever. School has been a bitch and yeah, I'm dealing with things and all. So yeah I'll try to update more, I'm an awful person I know. It's seven in the morning right now, and I did this on the bus. Yeah it's cold.
Stay Strange🦄