Surprise!

"Babe! Get the door..." I whined to Blaine cuddling him tight.

"I don't wanna put on pants yet." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"The sooner you get the door the sooner we can cuddle and possibly have round 3." I said gently kissing his neck.

Blaine groaned and got up, putting on boxers and some random sweats, and his hoodie.

I curled up in bed trying to doze off again. I heard voices of many people, making me hopelessly confused.

"Kurt were here!"

My dad.

My eyes shot opened and I scattered getting articles of clothes on. I wore Blaine's shirt and flannel pants, both of which were way to big. I tied the pants the best I could and went out, seeing my dad, Carole, Finn, and Rachel plus the baby.

"Kurt!" My dad said engulfing me in a bone crushing hug.

"Hey dad." I said crushing against him. "What are you doing here..." I managed to get out.

"I wanted to meet you ,and this secret boyfriend who delivered my grandson!" My dad smiled letting me go. I looked to Blaine who shrugged his shoulders just as confused as I was. "Surprise!" He grinned widely at me.

"Oh well, here he is..." I said going to Blaine and putting my arm around him.

My dad smiled and hugged us both tightly.  "I already like you. You're a keeper." He laughed letting us go so Carole could hug us.

We both finally could breathe and got coffee while they all sat down in the living room.

"Did you know they were coming!" Blaine whispered.

"No! I told Rachel not to tell about anything. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." I said, as we both repeated the last part.

"Should we tell the truth?" Blaine asked.

"Are you insane? My dad likes you. Do you know how mind blowing that is? He does no approve of many people, he didn't even approve at Finn at first. He meets you and hugs you, your my boyfriend as of right now." I said getting my creamers.

"This is one hell of a surprise." Blaine groaned sipping his coffee putting my creamers in.

"We need to go food shopping, I need my kind of stuff." Blaine said.

I nodded, we'll do that later, and get some wine or beer, we'll need it." I said patting his back.

Blaine sighed and kissed my head.
"Love you." He whispered.

"Love you too." I said leaning my head on his chest.

A/N
Hope you like it?
Stay Strange🦄