New and Old Tears

"Holy shit we need a hospital!" Finn yelled.

"I'll call!" Picked said dialing on his phone.

Quinn went to Rachel helping her breathe. Everyone else did what they could to help.

Blaine went up and held her palm strangely, checking up on her.

"They can't get here for another 30 minutes." Puck said.

Rachel screamed in pain. "This baby is coming now!"

"Hey Finn, do you trust me?" Blaine asked.

Finn looked worried and nodded obviously desperate.

"Hold on Rachel." Blaine said picking her up bridal style and rushing out of the room.

Everyone including myself walked with Blaine. Blaine ran holding Rachel tight, getting her to the nearest hospital. Me and Finn ran behind, the rest of the glee club got a cab.

Blaine sprinted with Rachel in his arms screaming in pain.

We all finally made it panting out of breathe. Blaine explained to the women while panting. She pointed to a free room and Blaine put Rachel on the bed. "Finn get her into the gown." Blaine said.

Finn could only nod and do as Blaine said.

"Your hot when you take control." I commented breathing heavily.

Blaine nodded and hugged me kissing my forehead.

Finn gestured for us to come in and we did so, seeing Rachel in obvious pain.

Blaine got a nurse to give Rachel medicine and prep her. Finn held her hand soothing her as she whined in pain. Blaine sat in a chair and I rubbed the shoulder he said was bothering him.

The rest of the glee club came and sat in the waiting room.

Hours passed and still no doctors. Rachel kept moaning in pain.

Blaine sighed and got up. "Don't ask me why but I know how to deliver a baby. Can I check?"

Rachel gave him a look and looked to Finn and me. Finn nodded and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Fine." She sighed.

Blaine lifted the gown and inspected. "Your ready to pop that little guy out. Come on we're doing this now." Blaine got gloves on and got a bunch of towels.

"When your ready push." Blaine said.

"Kurt I'm sorry but out." Rachel said.

I nodded wordlessly and walked out.
I waited outside the door waiting for a doctor to come by. I heard Rachel scream and shout with many curses towards Finn.

Finally a cry was heard and I opened the door slightly.

Rachel was sweaty on the bed and Finn was smiling widely. Blaine held the crying new born, smiling.

Finally a doctor passed by and I got his attention, as soon as he heard he ran in the room, along with a bunch of nurses. Blaine finally walked out of the room and saw me. He put his arms around me hugging me tight.

"You ok?" I asked looking up at him.

"I Delivered a baby... I'll never get that image out of my head. I know that I'm so so gay." Blaine nodded.

I smiled and pecked his lips. "I'm proud of you."

Blaine smiled at me and whipped a strand that fell loose. "Thanks."

"Excuse me." The doctor said peering his head out. "They'd like you back in here."

Blaine took my hand and took me in the room.

I smiled as I saw Finn and Rachel as a family. Rachel smiled at her new son and Finn laid half on the bed admiring his son with her.

Blaine walked over with me next to him. "He's handsome." Blaine smiled.

"Wanna hear the name?" Rachel smiled.

Blaine nodded and I smiled cooing at the baby.

"Bryce Blaine Hudson." She smiled.

"Rachel you shouldn't have." Blaine said touched.

"I know, he wouldn't be here without you. Besides you a Kurt will be together forever." Rachel smiled.

Blaine looked at me and smiled, I looked and smiled at him. "Fanny Bryce would be proud rach." I smiled rubbing a finger along his soft cheek.

Rachel laughed and nodded, tears going down her face. Finn smiled and kissed her head. "Thank you Blaine."

Blaine smiled and nodded.

"Why don't you grab some coffee and send the other guys in." Rachel said. Blaine nodded taking me with him as I waved goodbye.

"You guys can say hi to him. He's honestly the cutest." Blaine smiled. Everyone went in two at a time while me and Blaine went to the cafeteria.

"Blaine?" I said, as we sat down with coffee.

"Yeah." He answered.

"How the hell do you know how to do that?" I said.

"Cooper. Honestly don't ask." Blaine said.

I nodded sipping my own coffee. "I'm honestly really impressed and kind of turned on I mean... Like you delivered a baby..." I said amazed.

Blaine held his head in his hand staring at me lovingly. "Hey. I love you."

I paused and looked at him surprised my lips curling in a smile. "I love you too." I said softly.

A/N
Well that's adorable.
Stay Strange🦄