A Night in Vegus

"Hummel will get some I know it." Puck said to his wife Quinn, sitting down at the airport.

Quinn giggled at her husband, "Kurt, you are the only single one."

I rolled my eyes flipping through the latest issue of Vogue spotting my hidden designs.

"Aw cheer up little bro... You still get all those single guys." Finn smiled trying to cheer me up.

"Yeah I can party while all you go on a romantic walk, with Rachel peeing every five seconds." I said sarcastically.

"I can't help if I'm pregnant." She said rolling her eyes.

"Your the youngest out of us all boo, it's fine. Your soulmate hasn't come yet."  Mercedes said smiling at me. I gave a sad smile seeing her and her husband Sam holding hands, What I would give to be able to do that to someone I like.

"Flight 255 boarding now." The intercom called.

"That's us, let's rock." Artie said wheeling over to the flight attendant. Tina grabbed their bags and walked over to where her husband was.

The rest of the club got on the line going on by one into the plane. Each couple sat together as I in the back by a window. A little kid was sitting next to him no older than 5. He was nervous as could be, he has ruffled dark brown hair and brown eyes to match. His mother sat across from him reading a magazine with his sister sitting next to the mother.

"Hi..." He said shyly.

"Hey. You nervous about flying?" I replied to the boy.

He shrugged his shoulders playing with his hands.

"It's ok... I don't like flying either, it frightens me." I said comforting him.

"Really?" The boy said lilting up.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah."

The boy smiled a little more relieved. "My names Thomas." He announced happily.

"I'm Kurt." I smiled at him.

"If you get scared I'll hold your hand." Thomas offered.

I stifled a laugh smiling, "thank you Thomas is like that very much."

He smiled with his big brown eyes shining.
"Please fasten your seatbelt a while we prepare for take off." The attendant said. Thomas grabbed my hand off the arm rest and held it tightly. "I thought you would be scared." He said playing it off cooly. "Well your right, thanks for that." He smiled and squeezed it tighter as the wheels began rolling.

His mother looked over mouthing a 'sorry'. I waved it off smiling giving her 'a don't worry about it'.  During the flight Thomas fell asleep on my arm. I left him there continuing my Vogue.

"Excuse me?" A voice said. I looked up to see his mother talking to me.
"Oh hi... Your son is very cute." I smiled.

"Thank you, I'm sorry is he bothering you? I don't want him to be troubling." She said concerned.

"Oh no he's wonderful, he even held my hand so I wouldn't be scared." I said laughing.

She laughed at that to. "He's too friendly and is terrified of flights. I think this is the first time he's fallen asleep during one."

"Glad I could help him, he really is the cutest thing." I said looking at the sleeping boy.

"Thank you, your probably the nicest person who's been like that to a kid on a flight. Everyone else screams to get 'this kid off them'." She laughed.

I laughed with her, "that's so true!"

"I'm Lisa." She smiled.

"Kurt." I smiled back.

Lisa and I talked the rest of the flight. I learned about her adorable little family and her husband who was in the army.

Hours later we landed in Vegas. Everyone got off the Blaine and we waited for Rachel and Finn to come out. I felt a tugging at my pants and saw Thomas.

"Hey Thomas." I smiled bending down.

"Thank you." He said shyly looking down at the floor.

"For what?" I asked tilting my head.

"I was really scared and you helped." He said looking up a me through his thick lashes.

I smiled at him, "well Thomas I should be thanking you. You were very brave and helped me during that flight."

He smiled and wrapped his small arms around my neck giving me a quick hug.
"Bye Mr.Kurt thanks for flying with me." He smiled running off to his mother who was holding his sleeping sister. She waved and said another thank you.

Everyone was staring at me when I got up. "What?" I asked.

"Kurt, your so cute with kids." Rachel said grabbing my arm, walking to get out bags.

We got our bags and got a car to drive to the hotel. We all got settled and chilled out in the rooms.

Puck got the great idea, "let's go drinking!"

Everyone agrees except for Rachel who was designated hotel escort- since there was a bar in the hotel.

We all went down and got drinks.

The last thing I remember from that night is Puck saying, "find your soulmate..."

And then it all went black.

A/N
I thought this up today randomly and it happened so yeah! Hope ya like?
Stay Strange
Mia🦄