#23- Beautiful

(A/N I'VE FINALLY FUCKING GOT MY NEW GLASSES SO I CAN ACTUALLY WRITE PROPERLY!! I'm so blind my old glasses are like 3 inches thick and I couldn't read the screen. ANYWAY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 18K READS AND 900 COMMENTS! YOU'RE ALL AMAZING!

I feel like we need to have a thing. At the start of every chapter, I'll say a song lyric, and you carry it on in the comments!)

I just wanna stay in the sun where I find
I know it's hard sometimes
Pieces of peace in the sun's peace of mind
I know it's hard sometimes

Tobi's POV

"You want something to eat?" I asked Harry, knowing about his anorexia.

"Um, n-no thanks. Not hungry." He stammered.

"Bullshit, c'mon." I said, standing up, grabbing his hand and pulling him up. Reluctantly, he followed me to the kitchen. I let go of his hand and started to rummage around the cupboards. They seemed to never run out of food, it was weird. I pulled out a box of Coco Pops and grabbed a couple of bowls and spoons because I couldn't be bothered making an actual meal. Harry looked nervous as I made the cereal.

"Here." I muttered, handing it to him and shovelling some cereal into my mouth.

"N-no thank you." He whispered.

"Bro, you gotta eat at some point." I said.

"I don't wanna. I'm fat enough already." He whispered, almost too quietly for me to hear.

"You think you're fat?" I asked, shocked. He nodded. "Bullshit! You're not at all fat!"

"T-that's not what the people at school said." Harry said, tears filling his eyes.

"What? They're idiots. You're beautiful." I said, cupping his cheek. He pulled away hurriedly, tears spilling from his eyes.

"I'M NOT! I'M A FAT UGLY FAG THAT NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE!" Harry screamed, dissolving into tears and collapsing on the floor. I knelt on the floor and wrapped my arms around him, making soothing noises.

"Ssh. Baby, you're beautiful. Never forget that. You're beautiful."

(A/N Do you want them to stay in the house thing for a bit longer or escape? Would you like it if I added more YouTubers into it? If so who? Do you want me to develop the characters a bit more or get on with the actual plot? Should I focus on the illnesses a bit more?)