#15- Hurt Me

(A/N OH SHIT 5K READS!!! AND I LITERALLY THANKED YOU GUYS FOR 700 VOTES LIKE 1 DAY AGO AND NOW I HAVE 776! THANK YOUUUU! Also, re-updated because I'm retarded and missed a number. 😫 Thanks for pointing it out @EpicBudder64! Re-re updated because I TAGgED tHe WrONg PerSOn! 💖)

Josh's POV

JJ put Vikk on Tobi's lap and followed me to the kitchen, where Ethan was sat on the floor, holding his head and groaning.

"Someone get me some alcohol." He said, waving his hand in the air.

"C'mon bro, get your shit together!" JJ said, grabbing his forearm and pulling him up. Ethan yanked his arm away, and slapped JJ in the face. Big mistake. JJ flew at him, fists flying. Before I could even react, blood was running down Ethan's face and he definitely had at least one broken bone. I grabbed JJ's arms and tried to pull him back, failing miserably.

"Guys! Help!" I yelled, still trying to hold JJ back. Tobi ran in, then quickly ran back out, shouting something about getting the others. He came back a few seconds later with Simon and Harry who all tried to stop JJ, still failing. Ethan was now curled up on the floor, trying to cover his head whilst JJ punched and kicked him. Me, Simon, Tobi and Harry all tried to restrain JJ but failed. Ethan suddenly went still. Suspiciously still. JJ didn't show any signs of stopping. Tobi moved so he was between Ethan and JJ to protect Ethan. JJ knocked him down onto Ethan and punched him, drawing blood.

"JJ?" A small voice said from the door. Everybody except JJ turned to the door to see Vikk standing there, shocked. He ran forward to JJ, jumping onto him and hugging him. JJ froze, staring into the distance, then his arms slowly wrapped around Vikk's small frame, but his eyes didn't move.

"Vikk, stay away!" Simon said, trying to pull Vikk off JJ.

"No, Si, it's fine." Vikk said, turning around and looking at Simon. " I trust him. He won't hurt me."