#18- End Well

(A/N BRuH I HAD 700 VOTES THEN I GOT 900 WITHIN 3 DAYS! WTF? AND 500 COMMENTS TOO! PLUS I GOT 7K READS! I'm ill at the moment and this made me so happy! Thank you guys!)

*TIMESKIP to the morning brought to you by JJ and Vikk kissing in Sims

That is literally the closest thing to JJ's hair.*

Tobi's POV

I woke up in a lot of pain with Vikk shaking my shoulder. I sat up, my hand on my head. Standing behind him was JJ, and he had his hand on Vikk's shoulder, smiling down at him.

"You ok?" Vikk asked. I tried to shake my head, but I was in too much pain.

"No." I muttered.

"I'll get you some painkillers." Simon said, walking to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about JJ." Vikk said, looking down. JJ just avoided all eye contact because he was probably extremely embarrassed. Not apologetic though. I grabbed Vikk's hand and smiled.

"It's not your fault, Vikky."

"I'm sorry." Vikk said again. Before I could answer he walked off, hand in hand with JJ towards the bedrooms. Hmm... Before the fanfictions could start writing themselves, Simon came back with painkillers and a glass of water.

"Here." He said as he handed me the tablets.

"Thanks." I muttered as I took the tablets and put the water down.

"Oh, Ethan's waking up." Simon pointed out as he walked over to the other sofa. Ethan was slowly but surely waking up, groaning in pain. He had a whole load of bruises on his face, although I don't imagine I looked any better.

"Fuck!" Ethan groaned. "Someone get me some fucking painkillers."

"Here, ya wuss." Simon said, chucking the box of tablets at him. Ethan seized the water from the table beside me and downed about 10 tablets at once. Giving him tablets probably wasn't a very good idea. Simon seized the box back, giving Ethan a dirty look.

"The hell man?" Ethan said as he stood up and tried to grab it back. Simon laughed spitefully and walked backwards. This wasn't gunna end well...