chapter 17

TAEMIN'S POV 

"Were going to be late! hurry up!" Key called  from down the hallway. "Give me a break!" Taemin whined. "My ass is killing me!" Key bursted out laughing. "S'not funny." Taemin pouted. "I'm sorry baby let me help." Key walked back to Taemin. "What are you doing?" Key smiled suddenly picking Taemin up, bridal style. "Keeey~!" "Oh stop whining! It's you'r birthday! Be happy." Taemin smiled a small smile. He placed a sweet kiss on Key's cheek.

"Could you two please try not to fuck in the hallway?!" Key's eye's hardened. "Yuri, So nice to see you."  Key turned to face her, still holding Taemin. She scoffed. "I know it is. So hows life as a fag?" She said bitterly. Key set Taemin down. "It's wonderful! How's life as a lonely unwanted bitch?" Key shot back. That pissed her off. "I am not unwanted!" I she yelled. "You sure about that?" Key asked. Her eye's burned with fury. "Just leave us alone Yuri." Taemin tugged at Key's wrist. "You don't get to say anything! It's you'r fault Minho left me!" Yuri raised her hand swinging at Taemin's face. /key quickly stepped infront of Taemin, taking the blow. "Key!" Taemin ran to Key's side emmediently. Key held his stinging cheek. "Key are you alright?!" He nodded. "fucking faggot wimp!" 

Taemin looked up at Yuri with rage filled eye's. Yuri stumbbled backwards. Taemin stood up pushing Yuri back into the wall. "Leave me and Key alone. Stop you'r fucking bitching and whining and get over the fact that Minho left you! You brought everything on you'rself. And if you try to hurt me or Key again I swear, I will break you'r pretty little face." Yuri starred at him in shock. 

Taemin grabbed Key's hand, pulling hm down the empty hall way. The two boy's didn't feel like going to class now. the bell had rung long ago. They found their way to an empty classroom, shutting and locking the door behind them. "Let me see you'r cheek." Taemin said quietly. Key slowly turned to face him. "OMO!" Key winced when Taemin touched his cheek lightly. A red hand print had already started to form. Key took Taemin's hand in his, smiling weakly.

There was a light knock on the door. The two became quiet. "Open the door!" Jonghyun whispared, yelled. Taemin unlocked the door. Jonghyun rushed in, pulling Minho with him. "What happened? oh my God who hit you?" Jonghyun turned Key's head to get a better look at the now fully formed bruise. "Yuri." Taemin said with venom in his voice. "Yuri?! I'm going to kill that-" "No Jonghyun she's not even worth it." Taemin said. "You'r one to talk." Minho chuckled, speaking up for the first time. The three gave him a confused look. "He threatened her." Taemin blushed. "You threatened her! No way! That's amazing!" Jonghyun lightly punched Taemin on the shoulder.

"Wait how did you know?" Key asked. "She already told just about the whole school. Gossip spreads fast. I'd be ready for anything to happen ." He said. Taemin gulped. "Like what?" "Like any kind of abuse." He said. "Don't worry Taemin, I wont be leaving you'r side." Key hugged Taemin. "Neither will I." Jonghyun smiled. "It's been way to long since I gave a good ass kicking." They all chuckled. "An neither will I." Minho said. Taemin starred at him. He had never expected for him to help. "M...Minho I know you have a reputation and friends and all-" He chuckled. "I'm done with them. I'm starting over." Jonghyun smiled at his dongsae."BRIIIIING!" "Come on let's go." "Wait....I want to talk to Taemin alone for a minute. Minho cought Taemin's arm. Key eye'd him, but nodded. Jonghyun and him left.

Minho took a deep breath, steping back. He seemed nervious. He cleared his throat a couple of times. "I'm, ha,  not sure how to say this." He looked at Taemin. "What is it?" Taemin asked. "I uh wanted to um apologize for how I acted and for what I did to you. I...I know an apology isn't ging to chage the fact that I hurt you, but it's the best I can do right now." He looked at Taemin nurviously. "Minho Hyung, I'v already forgiven you."  Minho broke into a relived, thankful smile. "Thank you Taemin." Taemin smiled and turned for the door. "Wait! There's ummm something else I wanted to talk about." "What?" Taemin walked back to Minho. " R...remember that one thing we talked about in the bathroom that one day?" Taemin nodded. "well...I...I think I figured out what you meant." "And why are you telling me this?" Taein said with a smile on his face. "Shouldn't you be telling Jonghyun?" Minho looked down. "That's the thing....I can't say it." Taemin fowned. "Why not?" Minho shrugged. "I don't know. It just wont come out." "Just when you'r around him of whenever?" Taemin asked. "Both."

Taemin thought for a moment. "Well just try." Minho frowned. "I Can't it's emmbarasing!" He said. "Look I'll turn around and cover my ears." Taemin did what he said. Minho stayed silent. "DID YOU DO IT YET?!" Taemin yelled. "No I di-" "WHAT?" Taemin interupted. "Ah! Take you'r hand's off you'r ears!" Minho gently pulled Taemin's hands down. "Did you say it?" He asked again. "N..no." Taemin frowned again. "Whhhhy!" He whined. "I told you it's emmbarassing!" Minho said quietly. "I LOVE KEEEEY!~ I LOVE KEEEY!~" Taemin sang. "See it's not so hard!" Minho huffed, sitting on the ground. Taemin sat next to him. 

"How did you tell Key?" He asked. Taemin chuckled. "I told him when I almost lost him, not that that's how you should do it. You just gotta believe in you'rself and just say it. It's easier then you think." Minho smiled. "Maybe for you." "No Minho just believe and it will be fine." Minho nodded. "You all good now." He nodded again. "Good now let's go face a school full of hateful, no fun, psychotic, bitches!" Taemin stood up, holding out his hand. Minho smiled, taking it. They walked into the hallway were Key and Jonghyun stood, waiting. Key took Taemin's hand and Jonghyun took Minho's. They walked down they hallway, every one starring a pointing at them, whisparing things. One of Minho's and Jonghyun's old friends steped infront of them.

"Minho! How long are you going to be hanging around with these fags and the slut?!" Minho scoffed giving him a flaming glare. "You and I both know Taemin isn't a slut. Infact the whole school knows Taemin never slept with anyone at that party." 

'What?!' 

"You and you'r friend's just needed some one to messes with and you'r 'leader' Heechul chose him." The guy looked at Minho shocked. "So what?!" He finally said. "You messed with him to!" "And I was wrong. So I'm done with you and everyone else in the school. Now if you excuse me. we have class to get to." Minho brushed passed him. Taemin and Key followed, smirking. "What are you smiling at wimp. You got you'r ass beat by a girl!" He yelled at Key. Key turned, punching him in the face. The boy fell to the ground crying. "Hmm guess you did to. You might want to ice that sweety." Key took Taemin's hand again, making their way to class.

A/N SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. I'V BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL, SOCCER, AND WORK. I'M TELLING YOU KNOW THAT MY UPDATES WONT BE VERY QUICK AND THAT THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE REEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY SHORT. WHY YOU ASK, BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I WANT IT!!!!! PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME NOW CAUSE MY STORY'S ENDING SOON SO I WANT TO MAKE IT PERFECT!

 comments are love!!!! 

please subscribe and vote!!!!!

it will be muched loved i promise