chapter 16

JONGHYUN'S POV

Minho and Jonghyun sat under a tree in the court yeard eating their lunch. Minho sighed. "What is it?" Jonghyun asked. He smiled lightly. "Nothing. I'm just thinking." "About what?" He sighed again. "Us." Jonghyun smiled, taking his hand. Minho smiled back, blushing slightly. "You'r cute when you blush!" Jonghyun stated, making him blush even more. Jonghyun chuckled, caressing Minho's check lightly. They starred into eachother's eye's lovingly.

"Jongie!" Taemin skipped hand in hand with Key over to the other boy's. The two quickly looked away from eachother, dropping hands. Minho eye'd the two suspiciously. "Hey Tae..." Taemin jumped on Jonghyun, hugging him. "You know you should tell Minho to be quieter when you two are having err....'fun'. There are little kids running around there ya know." Taemin whispared in his ear. Jonghyun's eye's grew wide. Taemin crawled off Jonghyun to sit next to Key. "T....that was you two?" Taemin giggled and Key smirked. "Oh my God!" Jonghyun's head fell into his hands. "What?" Minho asked, rubbing is back.

'I can't believe they heard that! Oh how I want to die!'

"Jjong what?" Minho whispared. "T...they...h..." Jonghyun couldn't speak. Minho looked at the other two questioningly. They shrugged and smiled as if they didn't know anything. "That's just so not cool! So not cool!" Jonghyun shook his head, laughing slightly.  "Let's just forget bout it." Key said. "We seem to forget a lot of things we see or hear from each other." Jonghyun said. "Like what?" Minho asked. "Nothing!" The three said at the same time.

Key grabed Taemin's hand pulling him closer whisparing something in his ear. "Yah! Do you want me to fail school?!" Key gave him a pleading look. "No! Schools almost over, you can wait." Key pouted. Jonghyun and Minho started to laugh. "What's so funny Dino? Frog?" Key turned to glare at them. "Dino? Frog?" Minho questioned. "Don't aske me. I have no idea." Jonghyun said still laughing. "It's what you look like not tell me why you'r laughing!" Key yelled. Minho chuckled again. "Hmm. I have to say he's right...Jjong you do look kind of like a dino. Jonghyun pouted. \

'I don't look like a dino.....'

"It's cute." Minho blurted out, without thinking. They all starred at him. Taemin started to have a giggling fit. "OH....M...MY ..GOD! THAT WAS SOOOO ADORABLE!" He said through giggles. Minho blushed deeply, looking away. The bell rung with a loud "BRIIIIIING" "Let's go Taemin. Last block! One more hour till we can see our appartment!" Key squiled, dragging the younger boy with him. "They live together?" Minho asked as him and Jonghyun walked to the school. "Oh Minho....there's so much for you to learn. They are together pabo. How could not you not see that? Even when he was pretending with me?" Jonghyun pointed at the two boy's hoding hands an smiling brightly as they walked ahead of them. "I guess I was to busy focusing on you." They both smiled.

                                                                                                                           - ♥-

KEY'S POV

Key pulled his hand from Taemin's. "Hols up! Where's my cell?" Key patted his pockets franticly, coming up with nothing. He checked his bag. Same thing. "Did you drop it by the tree?" Taemin asked. "I swear I put it in my pocket. I'll just run  back to the tree real quick and check. Take my bag." Key took off for the court yard.

Where are you?! Damn phone." Key searched all around the larg tree, still finding nothing. "Damn it!" Tha warning bell rand. 'I'll just have to come back later to look.' Key quickly ran back to class, arriving just on time. the teacher shut the door behind him. "Did you find it? Taemin whispared. Key shook his head. Taemin pouted. "I bet it'll show up later." "Maybe...."