Yoongi

Irrelevantscreenshotted 10000x , posted 292010x, kissed the picture 929292 xso cute

Irrelevant
screenshotted 10000x , posted 292010x, kissed the picture 929292 x
so cute

Yoongi
Thanks but should I keep it

Irrelevant
yes black looks great on you

Yoongi
k bye now

Yoongi was glad Hyosun dyed his hair black, he did miss his natural hair color. He was bored, so he just stared at his ceiling for 10 minutes and eventually fell asleep.

Hoseok ran into his room and jumped on the sleeping Yoongi.

"Guess what?",Hoseok says hitting Yoongi's arm.

"Can you stop? and what happened now?",Yoongi said pushing Hoseok off of him.

"There's going to be a rumble at school, you know how many asses you can beat without getting in trouble?", Hoseok says smiling so hard that you can see his dimples clearly.

"Wait- a rumble? For what?".

"The school had enough of people fighting and getting suspended so the principal posted on the school website that there's going to be a rumble on Monday".

"And who the fuck still uses the school website?", Yoongi says laughing at Hoseok.

"Me because some students plan their fights in the chat and I want to get paid".

"Can we fight teachers?".

"Sadly no".

"Then I'm not going to be part of the rumble".

"Yes the fuck you are, we can fight so many people together".

"Like who?".

"You can fight Namjoon's friends or fight the whole school while I can record".

"Can we use weapons?".

"We are still in school property dumbass".

"What? what are we, the outsiders?".

"Don't be talking about that, Johnny and Dallas died", Hoseok says fake crying and screeching.

Yoongi covers his ears and regrets mentioning the outsiders since that's Hoseok's favorite book.

"Its going to be okay", Yoongi says trying not to laugh at Hoseok's face until he bursts out laughing. Hoseok starts laughing with him.

"Anyway about the rumble, people are going to pay me so much for the whole fight to be recorded".

"I guess you forgot that I have a baby to take care of", Yoongi says pointing at Aecha who was next to Yoongi.

"What an ugly baby".