t w e l v e

Wattpad Lil piece of shit
Is not even showing the whole chapter
sma

"Jimin, nobody asked you to kiss me again", Yoongi says surprised.

"That wasn't me"

Yoongi looks confused and his eyes widened.

"That wasn't you?".

Jimin shook his head left to right while pointing at Yorki who ran back to her seat like nothing happened. Yoongi glares at her and hates that she's good at kissing.

"Now that you guys practiced, do you have any questions for the couple?".

"I do", Haeyo raises his hand.

"I swear to god Haeyo if you ask them", Jimin whispers to himself.

The couple nodded and let Haeyo asked them his question.

"This is for the man, have you ever busted a nut before? This one is for the girl, have he ever went balls deep into you".

The couple looked at each other surprised that someone would ask them that. They walked over to the teacher and whispered something to her .The couple walked out the room and waved goodbye to the class.

Everyone started yelling things at Haeyo like "you're so stupid","he didn't","she never had good sex","she ain't good at head","he's dick little",and for last "they probably never even did it before and they never did because she ain't good at head and he don't got a big dick to fit her".

"That's enough! Haeyo that's horrible to ask them, they're still innocent compare to you",the teacher yells at the whole class.

Haeyo rolls his eyes and starts to mumble things under his breathe.The teacher starts laughing and everyone was confused.

"She can't even suck and he doesn't even know to how to smash. They told me yesterday when I asked them to help our class, they got embarrassed".

Everyone started laughing and now glad that Haeyo asked them that question.

"Tomorrow we're going to do flirting with your partners, I'll make sure to bring them also", the teacher says ending it with a little chuckle.

The class ended and Jimin started walking to detention with his group.

"Where are you going? You know we have a child to take care of", Yoongi says walking up to Jimin.

"I forgot to tell you, I have detention today for passing notes in class. We have to clean the rooms, so bye", Jimin walking away from him.

"Aish I have to take care of this baby alone again then, well Aecha you're dad is a little piece of fucking shit. I hope you know that I'm better than him in every way".

Yoongi gets his stuff and walks out of the school like Jimin never existed. Jimin walks into the rooms and realized his teacher was standing in front of the door.

"I change my mind,nI didn't realized I had plans today. You're lucky, now go home", the teacher says and walks out of the classroom.

"So what now? We wasted our time coming", Kaisa says also walking out of the classroom with the group.

"Hey, isn't the party tomorrow? We should plan what we should do, like ruin peoples clothes or do something else", Haeyo says in excitement.

"I'm surprised they even allowed you to go to one of their partys again, you did destroy their whole house", Jimin said.