f i f t e e n

Irrelevant
then what would you be without me?

Yoongi
happy and alive

Jimin was in class waiting for his teacher to come, he was getting bored and decided to fall asleep.

"Your teacher won't be here today, you guys are going to go to gym for first period for today",The principal said as he walked into the classroom.

"What about our clothes?", someone shouted from the back of the classroom.

"We have extra shorts for you", the principal said calmly which is surprising for me.

"What about our stuff?".

"They're not going anywhere".

"Will we take showers too?".

"Just don't ask questions and Haeyo don't even think to put your hand up. You and everyone knows I'm not going to answer your questions!", the principal said yelling at us and especially to Haeyo.

"I just wanted to ask if I can go use the restroom".

"Well can you?"

"This happens everytime, its getting old like you", Haeyo said since he doesn't care about anything.

The principal just smiles.

-

"Why do I have to wear a skirt and you guys can wear shorts? its not fair. Why does he have a skirt anyways?", Haeyo whining about the skirt the principal gave him.

Everyone laughs at him and taking pictures. Calling him many names to tease him for the whole year.

"I hope you guys know I can fuck up your guys life in minutes", Haeyo's threatening his classmates.

"Jimin? What are you doing here and why is he wearing a skirt?".

Jimin looks next to him and sees Yoongi looking at Haeyo in a weird way.

"Our teacher isn't here, so we're going to be in gym for first period today. Also he was being disrespectful and a skirt is a punishment".

Yoongi starts laughing and taking pictures as well sending them to someone.

-

"Okay! Class was good with extra people. Now go to the showers".

Yoongi goes up to one of the showers. Jimin starts looking for one, but everyone of them are taken.

"Um sir, every shower is taken", Jimin says tapping on the gym teachers shoulder.

"Well I guess you're going to have to share one", the gym teacher smiles at him and starts walking to a shower.

Jimin stands there not wanting to.

"Here, share one with him".

Jimin looks at the door and widened his eyes.

"What? No, I can't share one with him", Jimin says walking away from the shower.

"Why can't you? you guys both have dicks. Don't worry if you have a small dick, you're not the only one. Now get in the shower before you're late for class".

Jimin looks inside the shower again and whines. He starts to take off his clothes slowly and opens the shower door.

"If you're going to share, tell me when you're coming inside".

Jimin walks into the shower facing his back to Yoongi and Yoongi facing his back to Jimin's. Jimin turns around to wash the soap off his hair.

Yoongi screams and slaps Jimin in the face.