s i x t e e n

;-Little note at the end-;
also this chapter also succs cause I rushed and it's boring

"So you're another Yorki?".

"What no! I'm not insane like how she is. I just really liked Hyosun, we were really closed. I liked her for 3 years then when she said she was moving, I went home crying and I was depressed for awhile", Jimin says explaining to Yoongi about his old crush.

"3 years? Damn Jimin".

"Don't judge me! She's really pretty and her personality is great".

"She sounds like a snob".

"You would like her if you knew how she was like".

Yoongi just shrugs and walks back to Hoseok.

"Looks like they're going to fight", Hoseok says smiling brightly.

"Why do you like fights so much?", Yoongi says finishing his oranges.

"In my younger grades I would always see fights and I got really use to them. I started to get excited when I always hear about someone going to fight, so I record all of them. People then started to pay me for that and now its like a job".

"Well then".

"Isn't that the guy who had the wear the skirt?", Hoseok says pointing at Haeyo who was eating.

"Yeah that's him, why?".

"I can embarrass him more by posting the pictures on my social media".

"Go ahead, I don't know him to care for him".

"Hi Yoongi, you look so cute eating those".

"What do you want now? You always have to say something to me, why not Hoseok?".

"No no, don't bring me up in your love life with her", Hoseok says looking back on his phone.

"I don't even like her anymore, but she still does.Yorki why don't you find someone else to like and bother?".

"Because they seem boring",Yorki says smiling brightly at Yoongi.

"Aren't you like boring too? Perfect match!".

"Its weird how you can say so much shit to her and she doesn't say stuff back, like are you that scared?", Hoseok says looking at Yorki.

"No I'm not scared, I just don't want to lose him".

"Yeah keep saying that to yourself because it sure didn't happen yet", Yoongi says sarcastically.

Jimin was walking to his last bell which is of course, the baby project. He walks over to his seat and puts Aecha on the desk waiting for class to start.

"Okay good you have her", Yoongi says walking inside the classroom and sitting in his seat.

"Okay class, today I've decided to make this class a little bit soft for today. I just want you to know more about your partner for a few minutes then actually start with the plan I decided".

The whole class nods and walks over to their partners. Yoongi walks up to Jimin and grabs a seat.

"So what's new in your life?", Yoongi asks.

"Nothing".

"Same here".

They both just sit there in silence not knowing what else to say.