n i n e t e e n

"Our hair colors aren't actually bad, I just miss my black hair. It makes me look better", Yoongi said laying down in bed since his head still hurts.

Yoongi and Jimin were at Yoongi's house since Jimin didn't want to get yelled at, he lays down on the bed as well.

"What happened yesterday? I really only remember drinking something that burned", Jimin said putting his hand on his forehead.

Yoongi chokes on his spit and starts coughing. He sat up and Jimin looked at him worried.

"Are you okay?".

"I'm fine, just I remembered something", Yoongi said laying back down.

"What did you remember?", Jimin said also laying back down.

"That I still didn't give you the toy that I bought", Yoongi said smiling and grabbing the bag.

"A toy? What kind of toy?", Jimin asked with a curious face.

"It's a dog-wait this isn't a dog toy".

"What do you mean?".

Yoongi got up and threw the toy at Jimin in his face. Jimin grabbed it and started wobbling it,he started laughing.

"What's this? it looks fun".

"Its used for something", Yoongi said getting red at how embarrassing the atmosphere is.

"What's the something?".

"It's- fuck it, it's used for sex",Yoongi said cringing.

"Oh, it's big so where does it go?".

"Why the fuck was that in the dog toy section", Yoongi said mumbling. "That toy you are holding is called a dildo and it goes up a asshole or a vagina".

Jimin drops the toy and looks at it in disgust, he goes to the bathroom to clean his hands.

"I thought sex was just a dick going inside a vagina until he cums and then the sperm makes a baby", Jimin said shocked.

"I thought so too, but there's so many kinky shit you can do in sex".

"Is it a good thing?".

Yoongi smirks and nods.

-

"What the fuck why are you live?".

"And why aren't you in jail?"

"..."

"Exactly so let me live again".

"not for long".

"Try me"

"You asked for it".

"I bet you wouldn't even do sh-".

"I just did".

-
Jimin wondered if he should change his hair color to something else.He was at home looking at himself after he took a shower.

"Do I want to be bald like Yoongi or keep this color?".

Yoongi
hey rat
should I keep my black hair?

Irrelevant
Wow thanks ily too
I wanna see