Epilogue

Six Months Later

I still can not believe this. It's shocking. I could kill Byron. The big moron! I am so pissed at him. I love him but damn sometimes I want to smack him around. I know he is feeling what I am. So these past six months, he hasn't really came near me for the fear I would kill him. I wouldn't but I let him think it.

"Byron! Help me please!" I yelled. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, then Byron busted threw the door. He walked over to me, with a look of fear. I smiled at him and his eyes flashed to happiness. He grabbed our son, Tavious, along with the bottle and started feeding him. I had our daughter, Denny, in my arms and the other two little ones Tallis and Roman had. 

Yes, I CayLynn Mathinson, am a mother of four. First came our sons, Tavious and Blaine. Then our daughters, Denny and  Cayden. They are four months old. Yeah, that's why I want to kill my big hot doofus of a mate. But I am happy. They are our world. All the kids are mixture of our looks. I love them so much. 

Also four months ago, Donna gave birth to triplets. Two boys, Toby and Scotty, then a little girl name Ashton. Yeah, kind of weird I know. But they are adorable. Ellie also gave birth, to guess how many?! if you thought two, you were wrong. She had six! Five girls and a boy. I laughed at Jerry cause again he paled and fainted! Wuss! Their names are Danny, Kyla, Shelby, Leeann, Sara and Holly. They are so cute.

We all went into about the same time too. Mine were first, then Donna and finally Ellie. Poor pack doctor had to call in more doctors to help. It was a celebration though. Packs from around the area's came to congratulate us for this many strong healthy babies. 

Ok, now nothing much has changed. Well except Zel is pregnant with twins. Boy and a girl. Roman is a grinning fool and Zel is moody! It's very funny. She already has their names picked. The boy's name is Jason and the girls name is Melissa.

We are still trying to help Axe. No luck there. It is so frustrating, not knowing what we can do to help. Tallis is being as patient as he can. But he does keep busy helping with the kids. It's cute to watch him with any of them. He has a longing in his eyes. Poor guy can't have any kids, unless him or Axe get pregnant. That would be sight.

When Trevor came home he was in shock. So many babies. The guy thought we stole them all. He loves them a lot too. He is always babysitting so everyone can leave. I think he is trying to teach them how to drink blood. Well, ok not really but it's funny to tease him about it.

Trevor's aunt and uncle are still at large. I am hoping we find them. Justice is needed. Like I've stated before, I am not one for revenge but these asses will deserve everything they get. They tore so many people's lives up.

Also my sister and brother came to me. I was so happy to see them. But the biggest thing is: they were there with mom to see all the babies born. It was great. Knowing they were there was watching. 

So, I am not sure what the future holds for any of us. But as long as we stick together nothing will tear us down.

***Alright this is the end folks. Hope whoever read it, enjoyed it. Book two will be out soon. Mainly all the same characters and new ones. Thank you to whoever read it and voted!**