Chapter Six

I knew I was sleeping peacefully until I felt ice cold water hit my body. I sat up shrieking, teeth chattering. I looked around to see the guys laughing their asses off at me. Those jerks!

"Pay back is a total bitch huh?" Trevor coughed, still laughing. Those jerks! I didn't freeze them with water. Oh, I will get them back. It's all out war now.

"I didn't make you idiots freeze though." I stated, with teeth still chattering.

"True but this was still fun." Byron smirked at me. i glared at all of them. They stopped laughing fast.Oh, yeah I am so getting you all back for this, I thought to myself. I got out of my soaked bed and looked at it.

"Thanks guys!" I muttered. 'All I did was scare you, not soak you. Jerks!" I grumbled, glaring at them. They all looked at me sheepishly. Oh yeah, its on. I took and got ready for school after they left. I decided today I wanted to walk to school. Lately Byron or one of them have been giving me a ride. Byron because he is a paranoid person, and the others cause they are just nice. Ok, maybe somewhat paranoid. About what, don't ask me.

It's been a few months now and life is great. My dad is currently dating someone new. I am happy for him. It's someone from Byron's pack. She is so nice. Guess she has never mated before, so it's not like she can't be with someone else. They are cute couple too. 

Zel has yet to talk to me. She doesn't hang out with the people she used too. Hell she doesn't even care about her looks it seems. I don't know what is going, but I am still waiting for her to come and talk to me. I just hope everything is alright. Yeah, I know. Probably thinking: Why do you care? Well it's because I knew she wasn't the bitch she claimed to be. She was doing that all for image. Plus, I don't hold grudges. It gives you nothing but headaches.

Byron and I are officially together. No, we haven't done the nasty but he is willing to wait. He is kind of old. Ok, a lot old. Hell, he was two hundred and fifty-five when I was born. So yeah old! He is very sweet. Gets a bit overprotective. It's cute though.

My cousin, Dave and Aunt Tammie moved here permanently. I love that I have family close by. aunt Tammie told me she was missing us. Dave still picks on me and likes to tell everyone embarrassing stories about me. Nice, huh? Jerk. So, to at least get him to stop picking on me, i showed everyone a very nice picture of him when he was four. Him sitting naked on the grass, lounging back with his finger up his nose. He got laughed at for days and stopped telling stories about me. Yeah, I am that evil.

As for me, well life is just that, life. Axe is still with me. He does leave often to be by Tallis, who can still feel Axe around him. I am still getting good grades. No one picks on me anymore. Well, that could be because of Byron and the guys.

It was Saturday around noon when my dad came busting into my room with a beaming smile on his face. I just looked at him, waiting for him to spill his guts.

"Guess what?!" he shouted.

"What?" I laughed.

"I have a mate, just like you do!" he yelled. I looked at him in shock.

"Are you serious?!" I screamed, jumping off my bed, running over to stand in front of him.

"Yes! I am dead on serious!" he yelled again. "Donna is my mate!" he stated, proud. I was so happy for him. Then I thought, what about mom. He seen the look on my face. "Sweetie, if you think I will ever forget about your mom, don't worry I can't. Donna knows and accepts that your mom will always have a place in my heart for her. I could never stop loving your mom. She is the mother of my wonderful kids." he calmly told me.