Chapter Fourteen

When we got to school, I was bouncing in my seat. Everyone was laughing at me. I didn't care though. I was kidnapped, then as a result to my leg, I had to be home for a week. So, yeah the company of others was greatly appreciated. They just didn't understand.

The story that was to be given was this. I was visiting family out of town on emergency and got into a car accident, causing my leg injury, among other injuries. The pack doctor knew another one about ten miles north of us, who went with the story. Cause he was my 'doctor'. It's ok, they story didn't matter to me, I was back at school among others and I was happy. 

Opening the passenger door to the truck, I swung my legs around, getting to jump down until Byron appeared in front of me. He lifted me out of the truck and handed me my crutches. I smiled at him as he grabbed our bags, shutting the door.

"CAYLYNN!" I heard someone yelled. I looked around, seeing that is was Zel. She was waving at me. I held onto my crutch tight and waved back. She headed this way.

When she got to me, I greeted her, "Hey girl! What's going on?" I asked smiling as she one arm hugged me.

"Not much. Byron told me about your accident." she mentioned, looking down at my leg wincing. "Damn, for it to be wrapped like that, it's got to be bad."

"Yeah, but I'm ok. I'm just glad to be back to school. Got annoying listening to the nagging nannies around me here." I snorted, with a grin on my face. Zel busted out laughing. 

"Hey! I am not nagging nanny as you called me. I was just worried." Byron grunted.

"Right! Worried! You wouldn't let me do a thing. Surprised I didn't get walked to the bathroom in the process." I sighed. Zel was still laughing and I notice Roman looking at her hard but in a intriguing way. I looked at little closer and knew that look.

Roman found his mate! I smiled huge at him and he blushed looking away. Oh no, I know your little secret, buddy! 

"Come on, lets go to class." Byron grunted as Zel continued to laugh at him. I snickered and looked at Byron to see him frowning but there was amusement in his eyes. 

"Hey Zel?" I questioned. She looked at me with a grin on her face still. "Take my friend Roman here to the main office to get his class schedule." 

"Alright." she said and nodded to Roman to follow her. He didn't so without hesitation. I chuckled. 

"What is so funny?" Byron wondered looking at me. I nodded for him to bend down and he did.

"Roman found his mate!" I cheered in a hush tone. Byron looked at me confused and I gave him a duh stare. Seem to take him a few minutes to get what I was saying. Then his light bulb went off, his mouth went into the shape of an 'o' and eyes widening. I nodded smiling. Then he got this evil look in his eye as he smirked.

"Be nice!" I hissed at him. He looked at me like he was innocent. Yeah, right and I'm the Queen of England.

AH! Zel is Roman's mate. I'll have to tease him about this when CayLynn isn't around. I'm so telling the guys. He makes fun of us about always being whipped. Well now, look who is joining the club. This is going to be loads of fun.

Sitting in first period, people surrounded CayLynn asking how she was and stuff. She answered all questions, based by the story we are using. She answered without missing up. She has become very well liked this year.