Chapter Eleven

I was in the room on the bed, thinking about I am suppose to get Axe's human soul back into his body. Yeah, I can honestly say this is not area of expertise. I mean come on, I am a medium, not a witch. Well at least that I know of. Since I been in this room, I have searched all over trying to find something that may look like it holds some sort of spell. I have come up sort every time. It's starting to get a little irritating too.

I was currently laying flat on the floor, the blue bedding thrown up so it was out of my way, looking up the bed. Again. I looked all over until I got towards the head of the bed. There laying in the corner by the nightstand was a medallion of some sort.

I went to grab it but someone grabbed my ankle and yanked me across the floor. The brown carpet gave me burns on my arms and stomach as it made my shirt rise up. I hissed in pain. Damn that hurt. Then I was flipped over, with a foot coming down hard on my stomach knocking the air out of me. They kept their foot there pinning me to the floor.

I looked up to see Dale, Roman's right hand man, as he liked to call him. He looked down at me with hard, soulless eye and a permanent sneer. He bent down fast gripping my arm, hard enough to leave bruises and roughly yanked me up. I winced in pain.

"What were you doing?!" he growled into my face, getting really close that I could see the flecks of green in his sky blue eyes.

"N-nothing." I stuttered. I went to look away from his eyes, but his other hand grabbed my jaw and held me in place. I will admit, I am terrified. Would be crazy if I wasn't.

"I think you are lying!" he hissed. I shook my head no, real fast. "Whatever! Let's go. Roman what's you." he grumbled. He kept his hard gripped on my arm and pulling me forcefully from the room. He pulled me down the hall and around corners, never letting up on the hold he had on me.

We came the same room, that I was dragged to the first time. Roman was sitting behind his desk and Trevor was on the couch. I noticed him looking at Dale's hand that was digging into my arm. I clenched my teeth hard enough that I was surprised they never broke.

"Her she is." Dale grunted, slinging me away from him. I stumbled a few steps, but caught my balance before going face first into the ground. Roman looked up to my face, with distaste. Wow, that's a change from wanting to mark me not just a few days ago.

"I know your mate is coming to get you. I know you think he will save you, but don't get your hopes up, little girl. I'll be killing him long before that." he announced with a sinister smirk growing across his face. I frowned, wondering what he meant by that. "Take her somewhere, anywhere. As long as I don't have to look at her."

I felt the same arm being gripped. "I'll do it." I heard Trevor say. Dale threw me to him, where he caught me, turned me around and pushed me towards the door. I stumbled out into the hall, hearing the door slam shut behind us. Trevor caught me and took me back to the cellar I was in when I first woke up here. God, I hated this place.

"Don't worry, he won't hurt Byron." Trevor told me, shut and locked the door. I nodded. I turned around, looked at the walls and sighed. This is just great. I will never know what that thing is. That could've been for the spell. I groaned, pissed off.

I don't know how long I been down here. There are no windows to indicated anything. Hell they could be walking up now and I wouldn't know it. I haven't seen Axe since the last time we talked, so I don't know what is going on there.

It's so bleak down here. The musty smell turns my stomach. I haven't ate in god knows how long. Trevor hasn't been around since he put me in here. The energy feels like it is being ripped away from me. I don't like this feeling one bit. I feel depressed and lost. I have not slept since being back down here and I feel sick from the lack of food and rest. It feels like months ago, since I was kidnapped. I hope in a few minutes, I will wake up and it was all just a very realistic dream. Somehow though, I really doubt that. This is real and the worst nightmare in one's life.