Chapter Eight

I came to with my head pounding. It hurt so much. Like someone walked all over it. I slowly peeled my eyes open. There was barely any light in the room. Just a dim bulb above me, that kept flickering. It was very annoying too. It wasn't helping my head at all. I tried to move my arms, only to discover that they were tied. That's just great.

I tried my legs, moving them with no problem. Now where the hell am I? That is the biggest question. I looked around. It looked like I was in a cellar. It was damp, cold and very musty. Nasty. I kept looking around when I heard a voice.

"Want to see if she is awake now?" a male voice grumbled.

"We better." came a rough voice. Shit. I heard their footsteps, keys jingling. Great they are coming this way. I decided to close my eyes and pretend to be sleeping. Don't know if it will work but it is worth a try. I heard keys get insert into the lock and clicking noises but kept quiet. My breathing light as I can make it.

The door opened and I heard the first one say, "Still out." Well that changed fast, when ice cold water hit my body. I sat up gasping and coughing. 

"Good you're awake." the second one sneered at me. I glare at both of them. 

"Get up!" the first guy said. He gripped my arm and yanked me up. I held back a scream. I knew I had to be strong and show no fear. He dragged me out into the hall with the second following. They looked a lot alike. Brother's maybe.

They took me up a flight of stairs, and around corners until we reached another room. The second opened the door and I was dragged in like a rag doll. I clenched my teeth hard. Very hard.

"Ah I see you are awake." the guy who wanted me in the first place said, smirking at me. I glared hard at him. I don't care if they are wolves or not, I will not let them get the better of me. I will go down fighting for my life, if that's what it takes.

"No thanks to the wonder idiots." I growled. I felt a yank on my arm, but held in my scream.

"Hey, be nice. She just woke up and I don't want her hurt in any way." he told the idiots. "Well, yet!" he added, apparently for good measure. Whatever.

"What do you want from me?!" I demanded, pissed.

"Well, aren't we a fiery one." He chuckled, like it was a big joke. To him, maybe. To me, not so much. "Well you see, I want revenge. It's your mates packs fault you are here. They killed my father along time ago. Now, it's time for pay back, my dear." he told me.

"How long ago?" I warily asked.

"Six months before his brother disappeared. 1961." a familiar voice stated in a dead tone. I gasp and spun around to see, Trevor walking in. His eyes were blank of any emotion. "Same say my parents got killed. In the same exact area."

"Trevor?! What the hell is going on?!" I shouted, pissed to see him here with the enemy. Now knowing he is the enemy, as well.

"Revenge CayLynn." was his simple answer. The traitorous bastard. 

"Oh, you damn traitor." I whispered in menacing voice. I hated him so much. Byron and the pack trusted him.

"Whatever." he shrugged looking at the guy behind the desk. "So, Roman when do we kill her and send her remains back to her mate." he spit the last word out.

"Now, Trevor you know that agreement we have. No harm may come to her. Yet." Roman said. Trevor let loose a string of cuss words. Wow, nice.

"Whatever." he said sitting down. Roman got up coming over to me. He leaned down sniffing me. Must hurt to lean that far considering how tall he is. I stiffened when he got to my neck.