extra chapter one

1) Shownu really didn't know what to do, really. He was sitting on the sofa, just minding his own business and watching the television when he felt a soft bite on his arm.

He winced, for he wasn't the type to overreact and instead endured the tiniest tinge of pain on his left arm as he tried to focus on the flat screen.

He decided it was too much, when five whole minutes had passed and the the familiar set of teeth was still on his arm.

"Changkyun, I think you need a reminder that my arm isn't meat."

"But hyung, it's so soft!"

The younger whined, before sinking his teeth back into Shownu's arms.

Shownu sighed.

"I just wanted to watch television peacefully. Is that too much to ask for?"

(Changkyun finally felt bad after an entire hour and stuck a teddy bear sticker on the bite mark, much to Shownu's utter disbelief.)

-

2) Wonho hated himself for falling for those puppy like eyes again.

"Are you sure you want ice cream? It's so cold out!" Wonho asked the younger male. Only to regret it moments later, when Changkyun started singing.

Loudly.

Off key.

"The cold never bothered me anyway~"

"No, please don't do this to me."

"Let it go!"

"Changkyu-" Wonho tried to stop Changkyun from belting out more lyrics, despite his laughter.

"Let it go!"

"You better sto-"

"Can't hold it back anymore!"

They, or rather Changkyun, were attracting lots of attention from the public as they paraded down the streets.

"You're so nois-"

"Let it go!"

"Okay, okay! I'll buy the ice cream! Oh my gosh."