{42} Breaking and Entering

Jack's POV
~
I sprint across the road as fast as my short legs can carry me. I hear Mark and the police yell at me to stop. I don't listen. Right now, nothing is more important than finding (Y/n).

Nearing the house that the van is parked by, I glance into the vehicle, seeing nothing. Immediately, I run up the steps to the door and body slam into it. Nearly breaking it, I try again. On my third attempt, the door snaps and falls off its hinges. My shoulder, now pounding in pain from breaking through the house's entrance, won't stop me.

As I creep through the dusty, dark house, my eyes search for any sign of movement. Turning slowly around a corner, I see light flooding from a room with a long staircase. It seems a little strange to me, but I slink down the steps anyway.

I emerge into a small concrete room. In the middle of the room, tied to a chair, beaten and bleeding is (Y/n). Her (E/c) eyes stare up at me, begging for help. Putting my gun in one of my pockets, I run over to her.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n) what did he do to ye?! (Y/n) please speak to me!" I yell, about to place may arms around her for a hug. Then I notice she was staring at something behind me.

I hear one of the steps creak under someone's weight.

I pull out my gun, bracing myself to turn around and face whoever was behind me.

~
Hi everyone! Sorry that it seems to take so long between updates sometimes, but what can you do? As usual I hope you enjoyed and, I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye for now! <3