{5} The Tease

Jack's POV
~
I felt my eyes begin to water as I watched the elevator doors close.

Why do I care so much? I stand up and stumble into the apartment. Mark stood close by, mirroring my worried expression.

"Jack?" Mark questions.

"I'll be upstairs," I mumble, sprinting up the stairs to my room. I lay on the bed for a while; thinking about her. Suddenly, I remember I needed to record some new videos. Damn it! I wipe away a tear, and slowly walk to my recording room.

Throughout the 5 videos I ended up filming, I had gotten my hands on a drink, and downed the whole bottle. I wobbled downstairs. I could hear Mark in the kitchen; shooting a new skit or something.

"Hey, Mark." I spoke in my most attractive voice manageable.

"Jack? Are you-" He turned around to be met with my lips. He tried to push me away, but I put my hand behind his head; pulling him in. Shortly after, he was hungrily kissing me back. I forced him towards a wall. He lifted me up, and placed me on the counter; without breaking our lips apart. My legs wrapped around his waist; I wanted him.

Mark's POV
~
Jack staggered down the stairs loudly.

"Hey, Mark," he slurred.

Shit. I turned around slowly. "Jack are you dr-" He mashed his lips on mine; catching me off guard. I tried to pull away, but he shoved my mouth back onto his. I shrugged and let it happen, knowing how 'drunk-Jack' gets when he doesn't get his way. Soon he was on the counter, legs around me, begging for more.

I break the kiss, smirking at Jack.

"Mark," he moans. I carry him up the staircase and lay him down on his bed. Fully clothed, I straddle him; rubbing his chest lightly. Even his drunk smile makes me want him.

"It's a shame," I say sarcastically.

"What is?" Jack responded.

I get off him and walk to the door. "You're cuter when you're sober." I close the door and begin walking back to the kitchen, leaving him to take care of himself.

"MARK YOU FOOK'N TEASE!" Jack yells; his Irish accent taking over. I smirk and turn the cameras off.

I can't wait to watch that footage back.

(Y/n)'s POV
~
'I can't believe myself. Why would I let that happen in front of JackSepticEye? He probably thinks I'm just a big crybaby now,' I mumble under my breath. I know it wasn't my fault that I had a random break down, but I had to blame someone.

"Hey (Y/n)!" I hear as I walk into the restaurant. Kamren, a friend from work, was sitting at a table with an empty chair across from her.

"Nice to see you," I say as I fake a smile.

We order food and as we eat, conversation flows smoothly. We finish our meal with the promise of seeing each other tomorrow.

I hop on the bus and go home.

My own car would be nice right about now.

When I finally return to my cramped excuse for an apartment; there is a yellow notice on the door. RENT DUE is the first thing I notice on the slip of paper.

Shit.

~
Yeah... I know I promised smut, just be patient. I hope you liked the sene though. The next chapter should be more focused on one character. The was no suspense in this chapter but whatever. Please comment and tell me what you think so far.