√Marrige Scenarios (All ships) Part. 1

It's been quite a while now! I'm terbbily sorry I haven't been updated at all recently! But this idea hit me like a brick while I was trying to sleep...so...yeah.

This is to how each couple proposed and eventually got married! I will write who proposes, where, what time, and other minor details! So let's get into it!

Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
¶Garrence¶
Laurence whould propose. Without a doubt in my mind Laurence would do it. Garroth has thought about it but realized that he would pass out from being so nervous.

They would be at a crazy expensive restaurant. Laurence would have done it sooner but the waiting list for the place already had a years wait...*sigh*. But he held through and managed to get a reservation! Everyone he knew chipped in some money to help them out, even Zianna helped! (Bless her heart) The restaurant would have a deck that overhangs the ocean, leaving you with an amazing view.

Night time has always been Garroth's favorite so the reservation was set for some time around 9:00. Laurence basicly told Garroth a week in advanced to wear a nice suit and be ready to eat.

"I can't believe you got a reservation at this place Laurence!" Garroth smiled to his boyfriend sitting across from him.

"Let's just say it was worth the wait Garroth." Laurence smiled back while he reached out to grab Garroth's hand and held it in his.

Garroth blushed and faced the water with a smile laced to his stunning features.

"I heard there's gonna be a firework show tonight." Laurence stated, still taking in Garroth's amazing features.

Garroth quickly turned to Laurence with his eyes filled with excitement and overwhelming joy.
"Really?! That will look amazing with the stars! I can already see the constellations with the shimmer of blues and greens!" Garroth daydreamed as he looked to the sky, taking in all of the night and it's glory.

Laurence chuckled at how nerdy Garroth gets every once in a while.

"Here you are sir's! A couple's fragelité cake! Enjoy!" The waitress said with a kind smile as she set the incredible cake inbetween the two. They both thanked her as she walked off and started to eat the cake.

As soon as they finished the amazing dessert the fireworks went off. Wonderful colors filled they sky as they reached for the stars but faded away before they could make it. Garroth eyes lit up as a smile appeared on his face. It was exactly how he imagined it.

As the colorful display was put to rest Garroth sighed a fufiled sigh. Tonight was perfect to him, but he didn't know it was gonna get better.

"Wasn't that amazing Laurence I--" Garroth gasped and covered his mouth with both his hands.

There was his perfect boyfriend, on one knee, a hopeful smile on his face, and a box holding with a gold ring engraved with and infinity symbol and to hearts on the side of the infinity symbol within it. Garroth blushed a dark red as tears started to well in his eyes.

"Garroth, you haven't noticed this but, I love you with all my heart. Every day that I get to wake up next to you and see your face in the morning is enough to last me a lifetime. I know we've had our strugles and victorys here and there but I don't want to fight my battles alone anymore. I wish I could have done this sooner but I think the best time is now. Garroth Ro'meve, would you make me the happiest man in the world and be my husband?" Laurence finished his speech with that final question. Hope in his eyes he smiled and held Garroth's hand.

Garroth sat there. In shock. He didn't know what to say...no...he didn't know what to do. He sat and stared into Laurence's eyes as tears of happiness poured out of his eyes. His breath hitched as he tried to speak. Then he finally said it.