∆(Aarmau) Sick pt.2

This chapter was asked for by @Phorita! A while back, in the last Aarmau chapter...she/he asked to continue and or make another chapter with the same concept! So I shall oblige and give what is asked of! So without further a-do let's move into it!

Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  (Third Person P.O.V)
Today. Ah, what a beautiful day it is! Well...except for one person.

Today Aaron is...sick. After taking care for Aphmau he soon caught what she had and now he's laying on his floor wanting to die.

Your probably wondering 'Why doesn't ask Aphmau to help him?' Well like his girlfriend, he doesn't want to worry her so he'll say he's at work even though he's not getting up anytime soon. So he won't ask for help.

*knock knock knock*

Aaron heard soft knocking coming from his front door, he just groaned in response.

"Come in!..." He yells out to the unknown visiter.

"Hey Aaron guess what!" He heard Laurence yell out.

"Ugghhh...why in hell are you here?!" Aaron yelled out with his face glued to the floor.

"Well...not trying to gloat but!" Laurence walked into the living room and gasped to see Aaron on the floor. His shock soon turned to a laugh as he looked in front of him.

"Oh...heh...well you definitely...ha...look well! Hahahaha!!" Laurence said while laughing his ass off.

Aaron sent him a glare that sent shivers up his spine.

"You know Laurence if your here just to laugh your ass off at me, you can leave!" Aaron said, moving his face back to the cold floor.

"Well I was here to rub in your face that I get relationship advice from your girlfriend but....it looks like your sick, am I wrong?" Laurence sat on the couch with a smug grin on his face.

"*gasp* Oh my god! Laurence! I just realized something about you!" Aaron said, facing Laurence.

"What? That I'm a genius?" Laurence said still with a smug grin.

"No....your a fucking idiot. Of course I'm sick!" Aaron gave a cold look to Laurence.

"Uh-huh, so..." Laurence pulls out his phone making Aaron quirk his brow.

"I'm gonna call your girlfriend to help you get better." Laurence said typing in a number.

Within a instant Aaron shot up and snached Laurence's phone from his hand. Earning a "Hey!" From Laurence.

"Don't tell Aph!" Aaron said, quickly face planting on his couch to stop his pain.

"Haha! Your exactly like her when she's sick!" Laurence said laughing.

"Yeah, yeah! Whatever. Just don't tell her that I'm like this ok?" Aaron said with his voice slightly muffled by the couch.

"Why do you not want help from someone who's sussposed to help you when your in need Aaron?" Laurence asked, looking at Aaron while tilting his head.

Aaron sighs before answering.
"Because as a boyfriend I'm supposed to be there for her and not vise versa, when she could be having fun with friends she would be stuck here taking care of me...I just don't want to put that responsibility on her, you know?" Aaron turned to face Laurence.

Laurence gives him an understanding smile,
"Yeah, I know how that works. Garroth always insists that he helps me when I'm sick, even though I don't want him to...he still does it." Laurence paused

"But Aaron."

"Hmm?" Aaron questioned, staring at the ceiling.

"I have some advice for you so you better listen...even though you always want to be there for her your going to have your faults bring you down once in a while. When that happens you need them by your side to help you back up." Laurence glanced at Aaron to make sure he's still listening.

"What I'm trying to say is she needs to be there for you as well when you need her to have an equal relationship. If not she would feel terrible that she didn't help you when you needed her." Laurence glanced the same ceiling Aaron wouldn't take his eyes off of.

Aaron takes a deep breath in and slowly let's it out.
"For once...your right." Aaron passed Laurence his phone back.

"Go ahead, call her." Aaron calmly stated.

Laurence smiled and opened his phone to Aphmau's number and called her.

After that he walks into the next room so Aaron couldn't hear the conversation at hand.

After a minute he walks back to the living room to talk to Aaron.

"Ok, Aph said she'd here in just a sec--" Laurence said before being cut off by the door being slammed open.

"AARON! HOW COME YOU DONT TELL ME YOUR SICK?!" Aphmau yelled as she walked in after kicking down the door.

Aaron chuckled,
"Why does that sound familiar?" Aaron asked looking at Aphmau.

"Because I learned from the best!" Aphmau smiled "But! That still doesn't excuse you for not letting me take care of you!" Aphmau pouted.

Laurence smiled and walked out of Aaron's house to leave them alone. Right as he did so his phone went off alerting he had a text.

He opened his phone to see he had a text from Garroth.

Love of my life: Hey, where are you?

One and only: I love you Garroth.

Love of my life: Why must you make me blush even when your not around Laurence? >///<

One and only: I'm sorry love~. But I still love you!

Love of my life: I love you to!😚❤

Laurence smiled and walked back to his home.

~Bonus~

Aphmau grabbed a damp cloth and set it on Aaron's forehead.

"There! That should bring down your fever!" Aphmau smiled while sitting next to Aaron who was laying on the couch.

"Thanks Aph." Aaron smiled as he looked over at her.

"Hey Aph?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah?" Aphmau responded.

"How did I get lucky enough to have you?" Aaron questioned again as he played with a loose strand of her hair.

Aphmau blushed a blood red,
"W-well you did-- I-I mean!" Aphmau took in a deep breath. "Just know it wasn't your looks, it was all of you! I love you for every bit of you and you return that to me, so I give everything I can to you!" Aphmau gave a small smile as she looked down.

Aaron grined and leaned in to Aphmau while Aphmau did the same. They pulled each other into a loving kiss, although it was quick and simple it still was a perfect kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well! That took a while! Sorry about the wait! School has been one hell of a thing to get through but I'm doing it! The Vloud chapter will be next weekend, I swear! Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this! See you in the next chapter!

❤~🌌Spice🌌

                 ~1136 words~