Why Aphmau Can't Sneeze (Aarmau)

(So my friend and I made Aaron and Aph's relationship pretty... Scary to say the least. Basicly whenever Aphmau is sick or starts to get sick she NEVER tells Aaron! If she did he would be all over her ALL THE TIME. NO JOKE. And Aphmau doesn't want that exactly... So she never tells him. But when she's in her house sick she will make sure Aaron is at work and then watch T.V. but then...she sneezes...then...well...you'll see.....)

Enjoy~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Third person)
Today Aphmau was, yup, sick.

She already knows what's about to happen. Aaron will be all over her and he won't leave her side. All though it does sound nice, and it is nice when they get to cuddle, he will go to the extremes to take care of her.

He will cancel plans he had made weeks or even months before, he will NOT answer his phone because its in the other room while Aphmau is in an other room, and he will skip work.

And because of all that, Aphmau feels kinda....bad.

Most of the time she doesn't even need special treatment, like just a cough or allergies. But! Aaron is still there!

Well, this time around Aphmau has a plan. Let's find out what it is...shall we?

(Aphmau's P.O.V)
Ok! Today I'm sick! But! Aaron won't be all over me! This time around I have a plan!

This time I have a fever of 103 and a small cough but some soup and T.V. should help well.

I get out of my fortress of a bed with so many blankets on it.

As soon as I leave my room my skin wants to be back in the warmth of my bed, but sadly I can't go back.

'The best way to get rid of a fever is to stay out of warm places' I thought to myself.

"Ugghhhh...just..need to get...to the...living room!" I yell as I finally reach the living room, face diving into the couch.

I sigh at the wave of relief I feel wash over me. I grab the remote and put on some random T.V. show. (I just wrote shit on accident...whats wrong with me? ;-;)
I watch the show for about an hour when I walk to the kitchen to cook some soup. I look in the fridge to see a bowl. How did that get there? I didn't put it there?

I take the bowl that's filled with something out of the fridge and read the note on top.

'Hi Aphmau~Senpai!

Kawaii~Chan heard you weren't felling well so Kawaii~Chan made you some soup to feel better!

When Kawaii~Chan went to give Aphmau~Senpai the soup, Aphmau~Senpai was asleep! So Kawaii~Chan will just leave it in the fridge!

Feel better soon Aphmau~Senpai!

From,
Kawaii~Chan.'

"Heh...thanks Kawaii~Chan." I whisper to myself, taking off the plastic wrap, and putting the bowl in the microwave.

"*sighs* today is gonna be long" I tell myself.

~Time skip brought to you by Garrence! A ship I am really obsessed with!~

After eating the soup Kawaii~Chan made me I felt a little better actually! And only 3 more hours till Aaron gets home! Perfect! He will never know I was sick.

I sit back down on the couch and continue my T.V. show marathon.

"Well today wasn't that-- *sneezes* bad..." I said to myself.

"Great! Now I have the sniffles!" I yell pouting. Well this be all over soon--

The door gets knocked down and I look to see Aaron standing there with grocery bags in his hand.

"Aphmau! Why didn't you tell me you were sick?!" He yells as he walks over to me.

"WHAT?!" I yell so confused.
"How?-- What?-- When did you?--"

"Its a boyfriends instincts Aphmau, we always have to be there, even if you want it or not." He said smiling at me.

I sigh "Fine. You won. Again." I say smiling back.

I look at the grocery bags he had in his hand.

"Aaron, what's with those?" I ask pointing to them.

"Hmm? Oh. I went to the store and got you--"

"Wait...YOU WENT TO THE STORE AND HERE IN THE 5 SECONDS I SNEEZED?!" I yell at him.

"Yeah...of course I did." He said looking me at as if I were crazy.

"But. I got you, soup, an ice pack, and--"

"Aaron no!" I say interrupting him again.

"Aaron yes." He said back.

~Bonus~

(Third person)

Aphmau, Garroth, Laurence, Vlyad, Cloud, Zane, Travis, Katlyen, Kawaii~Chan and Nicole were all hanging out at Aphmau's house.

Aaron would be there but, as everyone was showing up he got and emergency call for work, so he had to go to work while everyone else in the group had the day off.

Everyone was talking amongst one another, basicly having fun.

Until Aphmau...

"Aaa...aaaaa...ch--" Aphamu was about to sneeze when the group interrupted her.

"DON'T!" They all yelled out at once.

"What why?" Aphmau questions.

"Aaron will show up, breaking down the door." Zane said.

"Yeah! and Aaron~Kun will be looking after you, Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"And to be honest...when he's like that...he's really..." Katylen said.

"Scary." Everyone said at once.

Aphmau sighs.

"You guys are crazy." She said looking down laughing a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that was short! I hope you guys liked this and again sorry about the short chapters! Bigger ones will be coming soon! (That's what she said ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Anyways! I'll see you all in the next chapter!

❤~🌌Spice🌌

~945 Words~