Garrence Traits

Now I will list off some traits for Garrence so consider this as a oneshot of some sorts!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Laurence is a needy boyfriend...(don't judge me)
When Garroth tells Laurence he's heading out to the store or a friends house or whatever Laurence ALWAYS makes sure that Garroth has his phone on him so he can call him if something happens. Sometimes tho Garroths phone will die while he's out and he doesnt realize it till he gets back home. And when he does get home (after about 4 hours of shopping) Laurence will bear hug him as soon as he gets inside and rants about how worried he was for Garroth.

2. They cannot spend more than a day apart.
They both depend on each other so much that if they were separated for more than a day then they will have problems. Examples are, They both can't sleep, and will constantly be trying to talk to someone to relieve the uncomfortable silence they don't have when their together in a room.
But....when it's 4 or more days.....serious problems will happen....examples are,
Garroth can't sleep, has anxiety attacks, will refuse to eat, and cry's to the point to where he can't cry anymore.
Laurence on the other hand (I will write a oneshot on how they get in a fight and Garroth leaves for a week) he will (Trigger warning) cut words into his arms, smokes heavy amounts of cigarettes, drinks only beer, doesn't eat AT ALL, doesn't get any sleep, doesn't take any showers and will cry...a lot...!

3.Laurence LOVES to ruffle Garroth's hair and loves to pick him up!
Sense Garroth is a lot shorter than Laurence (1 foot and 9 inches to be exact) Laurence loves to ruffle Garroth's hair and pick him up off the ground every so often. Even with Garroth telling him to stop he always does to see how cute Garroth is when he's mad.

4. Laurence doesn't like to say 'I love you' to Garroth in public
Even with them being a very close couple they only say I love you when in their own home. Even when in front of their friends they whisper it to each other or not say it at all. But when at home it goes like this... (Bold=Laurence and underlined=Garroth)
"Hey Garroth"

"Yeah Laurence?"

"I love you"

"Heh...you told me that 2 minutes ago!"

"I know....just want you to know that"

"Alright....well I love you to"

And on the rare occasions that Laurence does say I love you in public Garroth will be redder than a volcano🙃

5. One word.....Flirting...
Sense Laurence is known as a cassata nova he flirts with Garroth ALOT... For example Garroth will tell Laurence he will go to take a shower and as he's walking into his room (keep reading and I'll explain) Laurence will stop him and say
"Want me to join you~?"
Leaving Garroth with a red face as he walks past Laurence into his bathroom and leaving Laurence with a light pink face and him laughing like there was no tomorrow.

6. Sleeping together (not like that you perverts😂)
Each couple has their own house that they share together. So Garroth and Laurence (of course) share a house. But in the house there are 2 master bedrooms so they do not share a room. So when they go to sleep 99% of the time Laurence will either ask Garroth to sleep in his room or if Garroth is asleep before he can ask he sneaks Garroth's room and will climb into Garroth's bed. And as Laurence gets under the covers as if on cue Garroth will grab onto him and they will cuddle for the rest of the night. (How they sleep at top...soooooo cute!😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️)

7. Laurence smoking
So Laurence has been smoking ever sense Garroth and him met and as soon as they started dating Garroth did everything in his power to stop him. So at first Garroth would ask him to stop and when Laurence didn't that's when Garroth would take power. For example let's say Laurence is in his room, he looks around to make sure Garroth isn't there. When he goes to light his cigarette Garroth will open the door and look at him while Laurence looks at him with wide eyes. Garroth will pull out a small water gun, put out the cigarette and shut the door, leaving. While Laurence is confused and thinks he has a 6th sense and that he should really be not smoking around Garroth. But what Garroth doesn't know is that Laurence hides a secret stash of cigarettes somewhere around the house. He moves it when Garroth is gone or he'll go out to buy more.

8. Relationship advice
So like every couple they do have their flaws. An example is when they get in a small argument and they both apologize afterwards Garroth will say he's 'going shopping' when really he's on his way to Aphmau's and Aaron's house and Laurence will text Aphmau to meet him at his house so they can talk. Garroth will talk to Aaron while Laurence talks to Aphmau. The thing is Aaron and Aph know that they both talk to them for advice (because they hardly ever argue...ill explain why when I do Aarmau traits) but will never tell the other. So after arguments when they talk to Aaron or Aph they will both worry as to wether or not the other person still loves them for what they did. Aaron see's Garroth as like the little bro he never had so he's always welcomed him to talk. While Aph see's Laurence as the bigger bro she never had so she's always up to help him when he needs it.

And I think that's it! Well until me and my friend make new traits for them...ANYWAYS!! I really do hope you guys enjoyed this and the next chapter should be what happens when they get in a fight which let me mind you is VERY depressing!! And after a that should be Zanvis traits and when they argue after that! I think I know what will be after that as well....😏😶....but again I hope you enjoy! And I'll see you all in the next chapter!

❤️~🌌Spice🌌