Random:Spending Time With Your Son

Its been 3 years....and you got 2 kids..1 boy and another one is a girl...such very lovely child which is from both of you and your lovely caring husb---!

   "Oka-san what are u doing?".A boy with (h/c) and have pair of same eyes like his father running towards (Y/n).   "Nothing dear, did u greeting your Uncle Yukimura?". U patted his head, he's very cheerish person just like u.He can be serious sometime like his father.   "Yeah, i did..but after that daddy went having another fight with Uncle Yukimura!.Its awesome Oka-san!! He summoned his swords and and-!".   "Slow down a little my thunder...".She laughing with such funny how he is.Well he 7 years old.

   He frown little, something inside his mind.   "Little thunder, are alright? Is there u want to asked me?".Well mother instinct, she know the best.He gave worried looked.   "Can i know how Okaa-san fell in love with daddy?".  Definitely, first time he asked question like that.   She only gesture a smiled.    "Hmm, im gonna tell the truth then.I...wasnt from this world honey, im from the other world". He was dumbfound.But she continued.

  "I was being safe from badly  injured state.When i woke up, did u know what infront of my eyes?".  He shook.  "I woke on somewhere very peaceful hill.And i realise i was somewhere in a village ".   After she tell all the way story, she tell that part the first time she laid eyes on him.  "I was hungry that time but the guy keep pushing me to fight with him".  (Y/N) laughing when she remembered it.

   "And i tell him eat donuts in middle of fight, guess that person really angry with my behavior".The boy laughed that one, he looked to his mother back motion her to continued.   "But still he ate the donut i made when i throw it to him".  In the end story her son was widen his eyes because she almost died.   "And today, i realise we both fell in love.Im really lucky to married with that guy.He's such sweet and-".  "N-no he wasnt, he angry at me because i cant held a sword".He huffed.

    "He mad at u?...why dont u thinked he acted like that (S/N) ? A wise man think before he acted ,now i cant see my little thunder thinking like an adult here?".She  giggled.    "..........".   He makes a silent treatment.  She came closer and brought him into hugged.   "Dont sulking like that.U were acting just like me when i was a girl.  Innocent girl if u know what i means".She kissed him on the his  head crown.

   "Here i tell u why.He want u to be strongso u can protect the one u love.U dont want it (S/N)? U maybe realise it was no use, but if u understand a little it might guide u to be better and more independent".She nipping his nose.   He nodded understand and smiled back to her.Cant say he can make someone or somebody mermerizig with the looks he gave.    "Thanks Okaa-san, i do understand now.So if in the future...i can protect u and my family from any danger would be coming soon ".

   "Thats my boy, now go and brought your little sister back home from your Uncle Yukimura home's.We're gonna have fun a lot this afternoon".He stood up and bow before he running out from the castle.   You were only shook.  "Dear, Honey what are u doing at the back of the door? U knew it wasnt right acting u werent eavesdropping us? ".She snickered.

   He fell flat on the wooden floor definitely he kissed the floor.He sat up and nervously making coughing noise. "N-no, i  wasnt eavesdropping u knew im havinh fought withYukimura ".  He came closer and closer to his wife.    "Date Masamune , Lord Of Osshu Clan...where's ur manners when ur werent honest to me? Spill the beans now or u will suffering the punishment~".She pulled his left earlobe . 

     " Ow ow ow, ok ok, im sorry my sweet Princess please forgive your dearly caring husband ". He hands up showed he surrender. She let go gently from it.He rubbed his ear for dear life , suffered as much he should deserve it.   "Mune, u shouldnt over reacting the action u make to our little thunder, tried to explain more details understood-? ". He pulling her sit on his lap and snaked his arms around her waist not have mind to let her go easily.

     " Can i have another beautiful little diamond ? pleaseee". She blushing hard, if it wasnt for her dearly beloved husband she wouldnt tried to throw him into tornado.    "Urghh, man...just need to find a release lust for some woman he love". She sighed.   "Pleaseeeeee my little queen bee , i really desire u, i want u all by myself (F/N)  ".He started kissed her hands, elbow, neck,jawline and she grabbed his face.   "Cant u wait patience? Tonight, im promise  ".   "But i want it n-  ".  "Not now , infront of kids....im not tried to upset u..but did i looked like a drug to u? ".   He laughed and said.

Yup the only drugged that cant be share and it all mine...

                        the End....