How we met part 4/4

Flashback...

A cat tried to crossing the road.She slightly widen her eyes.It was busy, horn noises and the vehicles drove so fast.What more shocked she saw a kitten.The kitten collapsed on the road. The kitten 1 year half about try to walked on its own.

But the cat wrong step makes a big lorry about to crushing the kitten. "NOOOOOO!!!!". After that the darkness came to her.Her lifeless body layed on the ground.

Lots of blood coming out from her mouth and the stomach.The passer-by came dashing towards her.What the thing live is the kitten.

In samurai world..

She realise , she sat in the middle of room. (Name) brush her sweats away.A sound slide the door be heard. Date Masamune brought her a tray with breakfast inside it. "(Name)....u awake?." He found that u being silent for awhile.He came closer and tilt your chin looked at him.

"Is there something u want to tell little blossom?". You was thinking should u tell about it.That u wasnt from this world.Turns out u became Kami. "Actually i want to tell....how i came to this world, ". (Name) looked at him with hopeless eyes.

"Its ok u can tell me slow and step by step,dont rush about it".He kissed on her forehead. She smile genuinely and blush little.She held both his hand into her and start to tell all about it from A-Z. "Thats was how i came here....u believe me right?". Without hesitate he nodded.

"But the horrible thing is, why u sacrifice for the kitten?". "Well it cant be help, because that little kitty is too young to died it would better to see somebody help to save it." He pulled (Name) into not to tight hugged. "Then, stopped doing such as thing like that again.I dont want to lose u here." He pulled out from the hugged and caress her cheek.

"Im surprise that Lord of Osshu such romantic person." She smirked and giggled. Date' eyebrow twitch when she ruined the moment. "And who stupid enough making me fell in love with u? Hmm?". His face became closer and closer.(Name) in face of horror , she hands up her hand making shield. "Dont u dare Mune! If dare than i will call u Banana all in your life. "

"It cant be that bad called me Banana all the time.But im sure u will get a seriously punishment for embrassing me infront of my men". He licked his lips. He tackled (Name) and hover her. "NOOOO U Date Banana!! Get OFF!". He start gave her big hickey near by her collarbone.

Thats gonna leave mark.

Breakfast room...

"Ehhh (Name)-chan not eat here? Why it happen like that Date Masamune?" Sanada Yukimura asked in worried.Well today they gonna have sparr fight so Sanada Yukimura stay last night.Date Masamune only eat quitely then he spoke. "Well she, got bruise on her neck.She cant get up for awhile".He chuckled darkly.

Yukimura nodded.Everyone knows that he's the only one innocent soo he can get naive sometimes.

Masamune room..

Theres rustling in the futon blanket...

"Now, i really really hate u stupid Masamune!!!". She muttered alone. She got big irked mark on her head. She clenched her fist and her power unable to control.Outside theres not good weather coming to Osshu land.

She soon enough to see herself in anger state. "Fuuh, take a deep breath...your a Kami (Name) of wind u need to hold yourself together yeah." Soon she heard powerful blow and explosion happen.(Name) stand up quickly to the window.

Date fought with Yukimura.They really do have fun a lot.She smirked thinking something for the 'bruise' he did.She breath inhale and she shouted. "DONT LOSE OVER THAT STUPID BANANA U CAN DO BETTER SANADA YUKIMURA!!!".

Yukimura looked to her and smiled. "THANKS FOR CHEER ME (NAME)-CHAN!!! I WILL KICK MASAMUNE-SAN BUTT".

Anddddddd....Date Masamune frown and having big irked mark on his head.