In Actions 1/4

Wars happen in every place and every time.They wont survive unless they fight.Courage, bold, hatred and tears happen. Theres cold heart demon king wants to reach his goals however he need more powerful.

"Oda-sama, im here to report about the girl. ". She kneeled infront of the Demon King. "Spill it." While he want to heard about ot he folded his arms. "The gir has power of Kami, she's powerful...i heard that if Oda-sama drink her blood you can Conquer the whole world." Lady Nouhime smiled.

"I want more information about her." He smirked thinking how much he can get more powerful than enough.

Osshu castle...

A man walked through the village like normal to him.His appearance has high long pony tail hair.Not to forgot the color brown it is.He asking the soldier where he could find someone.

(Name) saw him while she wanted to take a walk.She walked towards him. "May i help u Mister?". She asked if he lost his direction went back home. "Ohh, what pretty appearance u have.Can i met Date Masamune?". She wasnt surprise at all.Maybe he came for asking something with the One-Eyed-Dragon.

She smiled. "Nee, whats your name". She asked. "Oh, my apology, my name is Maeda Keiji...i came here to talk with Date Masamune.Is he here?". She nodded and very pleased with the attitude he have.Haaa....very light-headed little.Not cocky attitude like him.

"Its please to meet u.My name is (Name) im a Kami of wind.Could u please walked with me awhile, i want to talk with u a minute." "Heh, no one wouldnt ever dislike the invitation as a good lady like u."

A small monkey jump and landing on her head. "EKKK!!". the monkey said happily. "Yumekichi u meed to showed some good attitude!". "Nono its fine, oh my what very quite cute and handsome are u". (Name) giggled while tickles the monkey.

Maeda Keiji slightly shocked that Yumekichi very fond off with (Name) very fast.He use to not like stranger very much. "Is there a problem? Oh im very sorry im just very like with any kinds of animals". She scratch her cheek embrassing.

"Ehhh its nothing.Oh back to the topic, what im gonna want to talk about is...Oda Nobunaga.". Maeda Keiji became serious. "The Demon King?....thats what ,Mune minds about it now.No wonder..." She held her chin with thumb and index finger. "Can i met him?".

Its start to raining...

"Oh no, im forgot to brought Umbrella....geez such careless i'm..." Until a shiled protected them from wet. "Its ok i got u back Keiji!". She smiled while closed her eyes. "Thanks (Name)-chan..".

They walked in silent between them. For awhile they found Date Masamune trained with his sword while rain poured over his Yukata. "Go! And talked to him Keiji-kun." She pushed his body towards Date.

"Date Masamune, I came here to make alliance with the other warlords..."