How We Met part 1/4

Night...

The (H/L) (H/C) keeps blew her hair.She sat one of branch tree with glistening light from the moon makes her beauty more confident yet gentle.

   She sigh.   "Now, WHAT SHOULD I DOO?!!!!.How....no no right now i should thinking straight fuhh (Name) please take a deep breath woof".  She hope down from the branch but the wind help her landing gently on the ground dirt.

     Grumbling sound being heard.She held her stomach.   "I know,i know...i'm hungry maybe we should walk to the town.Maybe theres food we can get."   She start walking to the town.Lots weird hairstyles not try to be rude but it was funny.

     'Oh (name) please behave yourself.This place wasnt your place.Pull yourself together.'   "OUCH!". She accidentally land on her butt.   "Huh?...oh im sorry miss.Are u alright?".  "thats very stupid question.Ofcourse im not, i was landing on a hard ground and maybe u can see im landing on my own butt".  

       "How dare u talked back to Kojuro-sama!!! He's-!". Kojuro hand up infront one of his man.  "Im really am sorry what my man said.Can i help anything that u forgive me?".  He lend his hand to the girl.   "I can get up.Its not im dying, i hope i can full my stomach.Im really really hungry".  She exclaimed.

      "No problem, im gladly to serve a treat for u.Please follow me this way.".   " But, Kojuro-sama wouldnt Lord-".  Kojuro whisper something at him, the guy nodded understanding.   "Can i know your name miss, while  we walked to my lord place?".  ".......the name is (Name).".

       "Please call me Kojuro.What beautiful name u have.".He smiled.  You nodded.

    Osshu Clan Compoud..

Kojuro's man slide the wooden door.They all sat one of the cushion that already set up.

      "This is amazing place Koju-san.Its very nice to see traditional Japanese wooden Compound like this one.".   "Uh, about that u should say thanks to my lord first-!".   The girl slightly surprise this is wasnt his home.

Then who could be??

    "Ehhhh, Kojuro i didnt know you had a girlfriend?".  A man walked gracefully with his one patch eyed and the white yukata towards them.   "Please Lord Date, your misunderstood abouth this."    "She wasnt yours? Then who is she?".   "You was d supposed to ask the person directly not the others."   The girl state it witg blunt ofcourse.

      "wow feisty i like it.Dont u need to know who am i?". He smirked.   "No, but...im sure your'e very powerful.But u do have cocky attitude soooo, yeah u wont get a chance win over another rival."     " Excuse me? Its that a compliment or what?".   What the girl just do is stand up amd walked towards him.

     "Its not that bad.A dragon falling to fly again.He should changed and learn from the others".  She whispered next to his ear.He flinched, all his men he remembered all their faces even citizen.But this time the girl, she's very different than the other woman.

     "Im....you...".Date masamune stutter words.She's fell almost on the wooden floor.   "Ooy!, What's wrong with you?!". Date asked concerned the girl.He held very gentle and mild.   Kojuro came by his sides.  "Umm, Lord Date...actually i think she's hungry.Almost 4 days she's not been eat anything. "

      "W-what are you!".   *GROWWWWLING~~~*.  The girl half conscious and she opened half lidded eyes appear the pretty (E/C) infront of him.She's delicately touched his cheek.     "If u ever feel lonely, being friend with me.Im sure we had free time doing something together."   She give him a smile, that smile can killed any men hearts.

"Shaddup, i'll make u supper.Dont dying in my house". 

[Well he wasnt helping saying like that....]

*No rude comments please, and like this Story!!  

Jaaaa-nee~~