Love's Happen Part 2/2

This part contains Lime if u dont like it dont read...arigatou~

The wedding ceremony went well.....even most warlords came to the ceremony and congrulate to the newly-wed...

The bride talking to her Onii-chan...since he very happy what she deserve.Her husband whispered seductively at her ear. "I will get u tonight (Nick Name) and that time u will be moaning only my name".He chuckled with the reaction of his wife. (Name) was facepalmed , she shivers thinking what will happen tonight.

"Are fine my imouto?".He patted her shoulder. "I-i uh was f-fine nothing is bothered me hehe". He nodded. Keiji wave at (Name), she smiled little. "Im so happy to see u married finding your happiness!".He congrats towards her. "Awwh thanks a lot Keiji-kun! Im really appreciate it".

Night later....

(DUN DUN DUN~~~)

She already wears white yukata for that night.That evening makes her so tiring but its worth a lot because everyone close to her coming to the ceremony.Suddenly a pair of arms hugged her from behind.

"Are u thinking about me? My little lily?". He kissed on her neck leaving mark. "Hmm, im thinking how happy both of us today.And i cant get too much happy when u always be there for me Masamune".She kissed softly on his cheek and on nose.

He smiled, for moment he smiled (Name) slightly surprise.It wasnt the same smirked or cocky attitude he always use to but it was actually sincere smiled she ever seen in her life. "Hm? Is there something on my face little lily?...or you've been in dazed by my charm". He teased. "Nuh, it was both...".She replied back. He blushing all over his face.

"My, my The Lord of Osshu is blushing because a little tiny bitty teased from his dear Beloved wife".She laughed hard while she hold her stomach. "Thats it, lets get serious, and the punishment just about to started". He scooped up (Name) and throw her on the futon. "AH! Mune watch it where u throw me!".She glared. "Feisty but not to worried i love it".He licked his lips.

"Masamune...d-dont u dare.Stop looking me like that or..o-or..or..i-!".He kissed fully on her lips shut her little mouth. For 10 minutes he pulled and leaving saliva between their mouth, panting. "What would u do (Name) Date...your officially was mine.And no one gonna stop me from war of bed hmm?".He smirked.

That smirked makes her shiver and goosebump.Her face in horror. Masamune pulled her yukata revealed her shoulder.He kissed started from her lips untill her shoulder blade. "Hnngh...no..Mune..ah-!".

Soon...the room fill with moans and grunts...they both fell into lust and needs..ecstasy..