In Actions 3/4

We heard that Oda Nobunaga is tried to found somebody and kill it.I not tried to guess it was you but...

"Actually there's legend that, if someone or anyone who drank Kamii blood he can he more powerful than he ever have.". She looked on her lap and clenching her fist. "Sarutobi Sasuke...Kasuga..". Kenshin call. "Yes, Uesegi-dono/Kenshin-sama". "I want both of u seeing how's going and report back here is that ok Sasuke?". He looked over next to him.

"Its better than ok.I want to make sure (Name)-san safety first.". He scratch his cheek. "Then both of u go.I'll be ready, and after that please report to me." Kenshin stand up and get ready. "Yes sir!". "Kasuga-chan, Sarutobi-nii please becareful!!". The girl said. They both nodded at the same time.

"Kenshin-san....i do care about Masamune..well we know that he has stupid smirked on his face, but if u know him deep inside him.He's actually not that bad.He's very caring person. ". "I know, he's everything to u but right now this world is unstable we need to find a way keep u safe". He patted her head gently.

"I know that u love Kasuga-chan ehh??". With sudden action of question, Kenshin blushing little. "Wow, i think u do care about her.Dont worried im not gonna tell her or so.Tried to find a good time tell that feeling from bottom of your heart Oni-chan.".

"You were calling me nii chan?". "Ehhh, im so sorry if u didnt like it.Im just start to like u as my brother hehe". She rubbed her neck. "Its fine, imouto (sister) , im gladly to accepted by your request." "Thank you, nii-chan..". She slept with her head on his lap.While he ruffled her hair.

Osshu army's camping at night...in forest..

Everyone was eating their food.But there's person not even thought to touch the food.His retainer came closer and stand next to him. "Date-sama, u should eat.I know (Name) is alright." "Grrrrr why u!!!". Date Masamune grab Kojurou collar and pulled up. "She's my heart she's my soul and she's my light, Ofcourse im gonna worried her!!". "Date-dono, (Name)-chan is safe dont worry". Sarutobi sasuke appear out of nowhere to be seen behind Date Masamune.

"What is this shit u said.Dont u tried to threaten me!! Where is she-!". "She's cover from the injury.She staying with Kenshin-dono." Date Masamune folded his arms. "Hahhh!!! Are such big liar tried to get me believe that, so u can have Osshu-". *SLAPP* "get hold yourself together, what my Oyatakama-sama's retainer is telling the truth." Sanada Yukimura slapped him.Oh ohhhh.

"I.....fine by me if u start it-". "Cant u guys listen what Sasuke have to say.Urgh, Sasuke are gonna coming back to (Name)-chan?". Maeda Keiji asked. "Yes, and i need to report at Kenshin-dono, u guys seems looked alright." Maeda Keiji nodded understanding.

"Then tell her, One-eyed-dragon is missed her". Maeda Keiji making joke at the time like this. "No, please gave this letter to her.I wrote it.And tell her please becareful". Date Masamune gave Sasuke the letter he wrote. "Lets go Kasuga.." "Hmmm". They gone like lighting. "Come, on Date u need to eat, if u keep worried all over at her.How u gonna protected (Name)-chan~". Maeda Keiji pulled his shoulder to his.

"Ok..but, let me kick Sanada Yukimura butt and slice him into pieces so we can cook delicious menu tonight". He smirked. "Then, with pleasure to fight with u." Yukimura smiled with determination.

Soon, powerful blows happen and clashing their own weapon against each other.