In Actions 4/4

*BAAAM!!!* One bullet has been release to her stomach.Every warlords witness this.And the most traumatized it, One-eyed-Dragon....

"NOOOOOOO (FIRST NAME)!!"

how It Begins....

"Onii-chan, how much longer?". After awhile the horse galloping while they ride it. "Well we almost there so u can meet him". "Ehhh really?!".And so she ride it faster untill she found end of light forest. The face she waiting to met and missed it is Date Masamune.

Flashback little...

"Onii-chan, im really do missed him~". Kenshin ruffled her hair like always. "Why dont u waited for the news.Maybe he could give u a Message?". "Fine~~". Kasuga and Kenshin kneeled infront of them. "Soo how's going Sasuke-nii and Kasuga-chan?". "Its better..". Sasuke answered it.

"Oh im almost forgot to gave u this". He handded a letter with dragon symbol on the envelope. She squeals happily. "Yeahh this is i called Mune does cared about me!!". She start to tear envelope carefully not to tear the inside. She found a card and a round Necklace with dragon symbol usually on Osshu Castle.

"Ehhh a Necklace?? Its sooo pretty i like it." The card write 'I hope that you was alright over there and not too close with the chamelion guy, he's a pervert...btw..i really missed u, please find me soon'. She welled up with tears, she showed that she really do missed him alot like he does.

"Dont cried my imouto, that was good news right.U just need to be patience meeting him,". "I hope so too thanks for comfort me Onii-chan" "Eehhhh U called Kenshin-dono Onii-chan???". "Oh yeahhh is there a problem?".She folded her arms. "Nee, i want to be called like that too~". "Noono no, its for your own good".She's making her index direct to the right and left.

Sasuke bite the finger. "KYAAAA U ARE A PERVERT SASUKE-NII!". kasuga only smiled and Kenshin laughed with manners.They love to see this scene.

End Flashback.....

"Date Masamune!!!!". With that she hopped down from the horse and running towards him.He saw you with glimmering eyes.He hopped down and running while opened his arms.He got u and kissed passionately he pulled from the kissed and swinging u in the air.Its like every warlords amusing too se expression like that , the Lord of Osshu. "(First name) , are u alright? Did u hurt anywhere? I will kill that bastard if he doing anything on u!".

He held her shoulder seeing anywhere that hurts. Only her leg though. "Noo, im fine just my leg ok? Ehhh Mune, why are looked miserable with that looks and your hair?". "Its not that problem i want to know.Just ignore how miserably i'm when you're not there for me." He kissed on top of her hair.

Unexpected, Oda Nobunaga in action.He standing on the cliff above all other warlords. "Hand me the woman/girl or fight me!". They all came and fight him.He's really powerful.Powerful blows happen even clashing with swords.To be unseen what happen next.Oda Nobunaga choking Date Masamune, he's out of oxygen tried to get away from the death grip.

"U, girl if u dont want your lover death than gave your blood to me. And your lover will
be safe". "NOOOO! DONT DO THIS (NAME)!!". She already prepare the blood.Its inside a glass bottle. "Are you tried to bluffing me?? Its not your blood am i right?!". Oda Nobunaga yelled. "If youre quite wise, why should gave u the fake instead im taking risk my lover is in danger?". "Alright,prove me that was your blood."He smirked.

"Akechi Mitsuhide, please step forward and take any soldier that has blood over him.And gave me one bowl inside it.". He killed one without mercy and poured the blood inside bowl.He hand it at (Name). "Inside bottle its my blood.Watch if i poured it into another different blood they not gonna mix".

And so she poured inside.Every warlords watched it. She was right her blood was making a ball not mix with the soldier blood.Her blood making their own shape as round sphere. "Thats my proof now, hand me Masamune!". Oda Nobunaga smirked and she walked towards him. At the same time he pushed Date and she throwed the bottle .After he pushed Date, Oda Nobunaga pulled trigger towards him.

But she make it time pushed him away and she take the bullet. "Masamune get away AHHHHH-!!!". A few bullets more coming and piercing through her stomach. *BAM BAAAMM* Date Masamune held her body into his embrace and jumped from the cliff. A lifeless body swarming with the other warlords that friends with her.Maeda keiji filled with anger.They held back and make a camp that night.

"Noonono please stay with me (Name) we promise that in the future will be together.". "Ehehe M-mune, you al...always acting like...cool man..dont cried ". She tried to reach his cheek but he help that.He brought her hand to his cheek. "I should just killed that worthless bastard". Seeing Maeda Keiji curse its so rare.

"Keiji-kun....it..its ok..look..im ok...". She finally cried.The pain seeping through her stomach. "Please be strong (Name)-chan". Sasuke next to her. "Where's....m..my..favourite...oniichan?". Her eyes became dull while Masamune held her hands cold as corpse. "Im here (Name)..onii-chan here". Kenshin smiled forcely but sincere at the same time.

"Kasuga, oniichan,......Sasuke-nii,....Yuki-kun..Keiji-kun...im truly sorry if im making any ....mis..mistake on u". "U weren't doing anything wrong (Name)-chan!!...u always cheering us.U making us happy none of us feels your a burden to us". Yukimura cried even Yakimichi cried the monkey.Hugged (Name) cheek.

"Why...is...everyone sad...and crying?..its not im dying". She force laugh. "What do u mean we all sad?!! Why are u thinking this is easy?!! You see??! Everyone cares about u, SO LIVE FOR ME, FOR THEM!!". She cried Because she knows the time is closer. "Im so happy when im met.....u guys..im really....happy..Mune, i found ...my true love..i love u all, please..take care yourself...love ya, Stupid Mune...my brave prince". With that she close her eyes.

She smiled while she die. "NOONONONONOOO!!! u..u promise...why you break the promise". He cried...with that the tears went down falling on her cheek.The tears seem going inside the skin.

Everyone is sad with your death, sacrifice the life...he held his dear life for missing u a lot.