How we met part 3/4

Theres a figure where she wear purple kimono with white petals flower on it.She gently dive her hand into the water.The coldness and wet lingered around her skin.

She sigh. "Hmph, that blind dragon.How cocky he is.Cant he being nice to me?! That ungratefull brat is there a big stone fell on him?!! He need a doctor-". "Date-san lets have sparr with me!?". She flinched.

"May i asked who are you?? What are u doing on Date-san house?". A guy with short bangs brown hair and he wears red jacket only.His abs showed off. The girl blushing. "Hi, im (Name) nice to meet u!". She bowed show her respect.

"Im Sanada Yukimura". He bowed too. "Well for your answer, i was-". A figure came fast like lighting and scoped (Name).She shriek shocked what just happen. "Its obviously she's mine. What do u want Yukimura?". He growled. "Im came here for a sparr just us." Yukimura smirked. "Very well let start it with quickly so i could get rid of u". He smirked back.

"Arent u bored everyday u guys only fought and theres no winner at all.Wasting the time though its not im the one responsible about... the war anyway". She pretend yawn about it. "Shut up, this is war between man and man". She Suddenly caress his cheek until the eye patch.

"War....cant solve any problem if u keep pushing through using difficult way, they make u like crazy dog". (Name) hopped down from him and walked away. Date madamune slightly widen his eyes. He froze from where he standing. "YOSH!!! Lets fight!".Yukimura ready in his fight stance.

"Sorry, Yukimura...im..not gonna fight u.Go and find someone else". He walked to your direction earlier. "Hey! Im your rival thats why we need to fight!!". Even he shouted like that Date still not looking back.He want to find (Name) soon.

Right now what he felt so different.He' s been thinking about this earlier.Why he didnt expel you away after that time.

"Why are you play with my feelings?...why (Name), i donlt like it at all when u did this to me." He facing the girl play with fish that her hand inside the pond. "What do u mean play with your feelings?...im hardly understand-". Date masamune hover her.She's on the green grass and struggle to get away from him.

"Im not here to hear your simply weird answer.Im asking u....why...why u..make my heart clenching and beat faster when i saw u. " She shocked, we know that (Name) didnt express her feeling.He felt the same how u laid eyes on him at the day u hungry. Her mouth gag little tried to say but what seh can respond is blushing.

"(Name)....im not repeat the things i say later.I want to hear your real answer." She tilt her head and looked at him. "Yeah, i do not know what answer would suitable for u but this will answer". She came more closer to his face. She kissed on the side his lips such tenderness and more delicate.

For awhile she stay like that.Then she looked at him back with shy glance and blush all over her face. He shocked and respond quickly to her lips. He kissed with such passionate.

The feelings Date masamune respond back....she feel relieved