Chapter One: They want to do the diddlydoo

*Chapter One: They want to do the diddlydoo*

“Okay Caleb I’m coming over now! Calm your tits.”

“I don’t have those!” he yelled back, sounding shocked. Alex giggled, hanging up the phone and going out to her car. She and her best friend, Caleb, had known each other since sixth grade and quickly became best friends. Now, in eleventh grade, they were still as close as ever. The only thing the two got in real fights about was his brother, Jace. He was loud, obnoxious, annoying, and her and Alex hated each other. He was a senior and she couldn’t wait until he graduated and left.

When she got to his house, she walked right in like she owned the place, as usual. Hearing the door open, Jace walked downstairs, only in pajama pants. “Hey I thought we got rid of the dog door. How’d that thing get in?”

“You know, it’s after Halloween, you can take off the mask,” she retorted, trying to get past him to the stairs, which he was blocking. “Come on, you know you checked me out when I walked down here, Lexie.” She blushed, mostly because it was true. As obnoxious as he was, Jace was probably the hottest guy in her school. “It’s Alex. And you wish,” she managed to get out.

“Are you sexually harassing my best friend?” a deep voice rang out. They jumped a step away from each other, realizing how close they were. Jace chuckled. “Yeah, in her dreams.”

“Oh, bite me.”

“Wow, kinky. I had a feeling…”

“Ew,” Caleb groaned. She pushed past Jace, trying to ignore his annoying yet attractive smirk. When she got upstairs, their other friend, Drew was sitting in the chair. “Geez, what took so long?”

“Jace,” Caleb said simply, as Alex flung herself on Caleb’s bed. “God,” Drew groaned, “When are you guys going to get over this sexual tension? It’s really annoying. Just fuck other people or fuck each other, it's that simple!” Drew was a pretty blunt person. Alex’s jaw dropped. “There is no sexual tension!”

“As much as I don’t want to think that my best friend and brother want to... do the diddlydoo, he’s right Alex. Everyone can see it.”

“I bet he stared at her ass as she was walking up the stairs,” Drew laughed. “He didn’t!” Alex yelled, then looked at Caleb. “Did he?” she questioned. He didn’t even need to say anything, the look on his face gave it away. Alex groaned, burying her face in the pillow, listening to Drew laugh loudly. Suddenly, Caleb’s ninth grade brother, Lucas, walked in.

“Why are you laughing?” he questioned, “I could hear you from my room.”

“No reason!” Alex yelled, blushing like mad. Lucas chuckled, sitting down. “What the fact that her and Jace are always annoyingly flirting?”

 “See, even Lucas can see it!” Drew exclaimed. She huffed, standing up. “You know what, I’m getting Frosted Flakes!” Frosted Flakes were her favorite food. About a year into her and Caleb’s friendship they had learned to always have them. Of course, since he learned it was her favorite food, Jace tried to eat as much of it as possible while she was over. She got her Frosted Flakes without seeing Jace, thankfully. And when she had gotten back upstairs, they had changed the subject. She went the rest of the day without thinking about him.