Special| Class finds out.

Class was boring for the teens, reading history books were not there thing, they didn't need to know anything because they already knew most of there history.

Marinette and Adrien were currently thinking about there alter egos, when was there next Akuma gonna be? Would there be an Akuma?

They two were snapped out of there thoughts when the door was slammed open and therefore stood The Collector and Style Queen. (villains from s2) the class gasped and tried to hide under there desk but the villains eyes were focused on Marinette.

Marinette couldn't move she was focussed on glaring at the two villains eyes.

"Well, well, well look what we have here, Marinette! Hand us your miraculous this instance!" Style queen snarled and Adrien shot up and looked at Marinette who was standing up while the others were looking over at her.

"What's a miraculous?" Marinette answered covering her ears with her hair.

"Don't lie missy, we've been watching you for awhile if you don't prove it we'll have to do some damage." The collector smirked.

"Leave them out of this, what have they done to you?" Marinette snapped moving towards the front with Tikki clenched into her jacket.

Adrien looked into his bag and pulled out Plagg and watched on because he was curious, did Marinette have an miraculous?

Style queen grunted and grabbed Alya's hand while The collector put his blade against her neck, Alya looked around in fear, Adrien was ready to jump up and transform but he was caught off by the two villains.

"Now Marinette hand your miraculous over or Alya will get it."

"Don't you dare." Marinette snarled the class looked up at shock who knew Marinette was such fucking badass bravery.

The villains smirked gently pulling the blade up to her neck and droplets of blood spilled everywhere. Alya screamed in pain.

Adrien stood up and jumped onto q table. "PLAGG! Claws out!" The whole class looked shocked as Adrien transformed into one of Paris's superheroes.

"Chat Noir?" Marinette asked shocked her earrings flashing.

"Hello princess~" the class looked around confused and shocked.

"Put her down!" Adrien grunted and flung is baton at the collector who stalled it with his blade.

Adrien flung the baton upwards making the blade screech and pull back into the collectors hands like a boomerang.

Marinette looked around should she transform? She decided to wait and see the end of this fight.

"OOOH looks likes the cats came to play." Style queen flung her staff to Chat who easily dodged but tripped.

The collector out his blade to Chats neck and Chat looked around the classroom looking for Ladybug he stared into similar eyes, Marinette he thought and looked at her hands that were clenched.

"Now all we need is your miraculous so sorry for this Chat but your nine lives are up." The collector put his blade up to Chats neck and was about to cut him when a yell was heard.

"Not on my watch!" Marinette shouted pulling Tikki out of her jacket. Everyone in the room looked at Marinette waiting to see what she would do.

"TIKKI!" Marinette shouts her earrings flashing a red and wait- White? "SPOTS ON!" Ladybug's familiar red mask appeared as the class gasped, ChatNoir watched Marinette transform into her red and black suit that looked different?

Marinette's suit has changed.

It was a red shoulder cut suit with a black slit in the middle, black half cut anklets were attacks to her feet and rose up her red mask had a black and white stripe in the middle and her whole suit had black spots around it, she rose up and whispered "Tikki transform Ladybug Power!" Red glitter formed everywhere and Ladybugs yoyo turned into a wand like staff that had wings, Marinette's back started to light up and she started floating Red, vale and clear glittery ladybug wings formed on her back and her hair which was once in pigtails were flying around her making her look intimating and badass.

Chat looked at Ladybug and smiled and turned a little bit pink.

"Sorry you guys had to find out this way..." Ladybug apologised spinning her wand.

"You're. Going. Down!" Marinette smirked raising her wand at the two villains.

"Miraculous~ Cleanse evil! Go back to where you came from!" Marinette shouted and the villains were covered in red ladybugs and disappeared.

ChatNoir was shocked, could her do that to? Non the less he stood up and pulled an arm around Ladybug.

"Surprise?"