Stay

'All along it was a fever, a cold sweat hot headed believer'

"I'm so sorry Chat that I need to leave to China, I promise I'll message you" Laddybug says sadly to ChatNoir.

'I threw my hands in the air and said show me something'

"But Marinette, when are you coming back... I-I'll miss you" ChatNoir tears thinking of his lady in China.

'He said if you dare come a little bit closer'

LadyBug walks up to ChatNoir and places her hand on his chin. "I promise I'll come back to you, I'll be gone for two years. I won't forget you Adrien..." Marinette/Ladybug says before quickly pecking his lips and walking away, her silhouette travelling across the sidewalk.

'Round and around and around and around we go,'

"Adrien I will find you... And fall in love with you again..." Was Marinettes last words until she disappeared into view.

'Oh tell me now tell me now, tell me now you know...'

The two years went by, Adrien missing Marinette dearly. He would always have girls swoon over him, but he would only act coldly to them, he wanted, no he needed his Lady, she was the only one he wanted. But truth be told, a faithful day came when Adrien was in the park looking at a monument, the statue of Ladybug and ChatNoir.

Marinette strolls into the park as she had just arrived today, she looks around the park and sees a shaggy haired blonde man sitting on a bench gazing at a monument. She smiles as she knows exactly who he is.

'Not real sure how to think about it'

Marinette walks up to the bench getting closer and closer to Adrien.

'Something in the way you move'

Marinette steps closer and closer...

'Makes me feel like I can't live without you, it takes me all the way,'

Marinette walks around and sits next to the boy,'who has no idea she is there.

Adrien looks over his shoulder to see those cerulean eyes he missed, and that bright beautiful smile he has been dying to see.

'I want you to stay~'

"I'm back Adrien, I'm back m!... and I'm here to stay..' Marinette smiles before hugging him.

Adrien tears as he has finally been reunited with the love of his life.

"I'm glad your going to stay..." Adrien said before pulling Marinette into a passion full kiss filled with lust and desire that he missed dearly.

~And they lived happily ever after~

Fin~!