L-Ladybug

Echoes and Screams drifted across Paris. Marinette and Adrien still have no clue about this situation.

Hawkmoth was getting desperate with the Akumas, he was creating about 1 every single day. Today was Marinettes 'unlucky' day. First Off late for school... Again, Marinette failed her science test and here she was a jittery mess talking to Adrien.

"He-He A...A-Adrien.. G-Go-good M-Mo-morning...?" Marinette stuttered nervously.

"Hehe yeah Marinette" Adrien sent Marinette a warm genuine smile that would brighten up her day. 'At least I'm Sorta- Lucky now' she thought happily since the time was changing, she was erring Luckier. LadyBug lucky.

Screams... Screams... Screams
Marinette and Adrien was confusingly glancing around figuring out the situation before blazes of fire hit a landmark Making it crumble about to fall down on Marinette and Adrien.
Once thought on there minds...

'If I don't transform Adrien and I will die...' Marinette knew that she couldn't let her and Adrien Die... Of course Marinette wouldn't let Adrien... AND herself die...

Marinette exhales removing breaths she was holding... "TIKKI!" Marinette starts as her Miraculous glowed ready to perform her transformation. Adrien confused with what Marinette would do so he listened.

"TIKKI! Spots On!" Marinette called being engulfed in a red and pink shine turning into Paris's saviour, Ladybug.

Ladybug swing her yoyo and grabbed Adrien to protect him, Ladybug cut through the rubble and sighed.

One thought was only on Adriens mind...

"Ladybug?..." Adrien asked eyes wide at Marinette-Ladybug.

Ladybug looked over to see Adrien eyes wide and she swung away daring to look back.

"I'm sorry Adrien... Or should I say Chat..." Ladybug mumbled taveling across the Parisian sky.
___________________________
Short and Sweet💗
Hope you enjoyed! XO!

 ___________________________Short and Sweet💗Hope you enjoyed! XO!

~Love this picture💗💗💗