Mari's Abs

Alya has known Marinette for awhile, meaning she knew her friends chocolate toned abs and muscles she had, Alya schemed, she thought of a brilliant plan that would be work mischievously well a...

Pool Party!

It usually got like Arizona In Paris, the hot blasting sun boiling the living day lights, and being a Paris citizen she knew it to well. Plus who wouldn't want a pool party? she already had a pretty big pool in her home, even if it wasn't from Adrien she would surely get some attention...

If only she knew the outcome...

As soon as school ended *cough* and Chloe left *cough* Alya Planned to announce her matchmaking- Her pool party idea to the class.

So as soon as school ended she ran to the front and screamed "GUYS!" And got everyone's complete attention.

"Since Paris get fairly hot, I was thinking if you would like to come to my house for a pool party?" Alya insisted with a devilish smirk which caught a confused & amused look from Marinette who wanted to know what Alya was planning.

Now if you're wondering how Alya found out about Marinettes toned body this is how she did...

Alya insisted Marinette would come to Jagged Stones special concern in honour of Ladybug after she saved him, Marinette thought about dressing different in Ladybugs honour (herselc) , herself. She wore a red crop top with Black polkadots, black leather jeans and a red purse to put Tikki in and let her pigtails loose. Marinette looked great, she looked like a 'true badass teenager' but when Alya caught those abs she nearly fainted, she would gush them tot he world if she could and would non stop talk about them, oh no, Marinette simply would've thought that she would forget, but Alya, and I mean Alya nerver forgets!

As soon as Alya invited everyone  to her party with loud cheers and whooping The cute bluenette made her way towards Alya to ask her what she was doing she was interrupted with a squealing Alya!

"Come on girl! We have to go get some swimsuits!" Alya said dragging Marinette around to the mall besides the school.

Pulling Marinette into the shop with a handful of swimsuits Marinette groaned.

"Alya I already have a swimsuit at home......." Marinette groaned

"Yes but the pink and purple floral one piece you have is getting old you need a new one!" Alya squealed mischievously.

"What about you then?" Miranette asked trying on a bikini.

The first bikini was a white with golden ruffles, it also had white tassels. It was cute but didn't fit her.

The next swimsuit was a purple one piece with green zigzags on it. It really wasn't her taste.

The third swimsuit was a tankini with blue and yellow spirals. It fitted her curves but she didn't like it.

The fourth swimsuit was ironic, the bikini was red with black spots and her bottoms were a read skirt with black ruffles and polkadots, she tried it on and it fitted her purr-fectly, it showed her curves and she loved it! She changed out of the bikini practically beaming and put her clothes back on.

"ALYA! I chose this one!" Marinette smiled placing the bikini in Alya's hands.

"I knew you would like this one but girl this is a 'tropical' party lets go get some red hibiscus flowers!" Alya squealed thinking of Marinette with her hair down loose with a red flower crown.

The girls walked to Alya's house smiling and talked for an hour until the door bell rang, Alya and Mari walked to the door to be greeted by Nino, Nathaniël, Ivan, Kim, Alix, Juleka, Rose, Adrien, Max and Mylene.

"Hey guys we have to get changed but go ahead!" Alya smiled as the class made there way to Alya's pool!

"Come on Mari! You need to get changed!" Alya said leading her to her room. Alya took off her clothes to reveal a gold, purple bikini. And left to join the others.

Marinette took off her clothes and put on her bikini and let her hair loose out of there signature pigtails to reveal midnight hair flowing over her shoulders. She placed one of the hibiscus's in her hair and walked out of Alya's room smiling.

She made her way to the doors and opened them revealing fun faces, as soon As soon as she shut the door everyone looked at her mouths agape, eyes wide.

"MARI!" Alya screamed smirking

"Uh hey?" She said awkwardly waving and out her hand on her head, flexing.

"Hot..." Adrien muttered thinking know one heard but could faintly hear Nino's snickers in the background.

"Damn girl! Those abs!" Alix screamed shocked.

'Yep' Adrien thought 'Damn those abs'
°
°
°
°
Part 2? If you want one comment!