Operation: Revenge, Stutter and blush is now commencing!

Summary:
Marinette discovers ChatNoirs identity by accident after patrol. What is she going to do? Scream horrified and confront him about it? Nah. Panic? Nah. She is going to have a little fun with this and let's just say...

Gain Revenge.
-inspired from Pinterest.
----------------------------------------------

"Marinette..?" Tikki asked nudging Marinette's arm gently. "What are you going to do about what we... Just Uh witnessed?"

When Tikki meant by saying 'Witnessed' is that she accidentally discovered ChatNoirs identity, which appeared to be Marinette's massive crush and her supposedly love of her life, Adrien Agreste. She had been lying in bed did the last hour after patrol, But Marinette had been so amused and intrigued of there witness that Tikki was just a whoosh in the wind.

"Marinette?" Tikki asked hoping to gain attention to her holder.

Marinette snapped out of her thoughts and looked towards Tikki's bright blue eyes and Tikki swore she had never seen Marinette look so wicked? Devious? And mischievous?

"Oh Tikki, My precious little Tikki I am just going to get my revenge. Operation: Stutter & Blush is a go!"
----------------------------------------------

Ever since Marinette had been Ladybug she had always laid out her outfit so she could easily slip it in without the effect of frantically rushing around trying to get out the door. She didn't need to go to school on her pyjamas, yes that had happened and she had been embarrassed enough to cringe about it for a month, question her life, and never do it AGAIN!

Marinette studied herself in her Mirror, a girl had to know what her 'good sides' and main 'Assets' were for her Operation. She concluded that her rock hard abs were a go and her long toned legs were muscled perfectly. (thanks for being Ladybug) for those legs she decided on wearing a black leather skirt , and oh boy did she look good. For her top she decided to wear a slightly loose black AA Frill Half cut crop top which gave a display of her halve of he stomach meaning those chocolate abs which she could get heart attacks on. For her shoes she slipped on her never before used Black Adidas Superstar originals and slipped on her rose gold flower crown ring from Pandora and her Silver/Gold Pandora bangle.

"Hmm Tikki which one?" Marinette asked presenting a Red and White coach bag and a Black Mimco shoulder length satchel.

"I say the black one because it would match with the other black clothing." Tikki answered as Marinette applied some cherry red lipstick to her rose lips.

"You're a genius Tikki!" Marinette relied before hanging the Mimco bag over her shoulder. Tikki smirked she had one more brilliant idea.

"Hey Marinette!" Tikki smirked Ponting towards Marinette desk draw. "Garter."

Marinette rushed over to the desk and flung the draw open before pulling out a red lace garter. Marinette smirked before putting it on. She really was rocking the tumblr Punk/Grunge sexy look.

Marinette stood in the mirror observing herself, she didn't want to look that desperate so she looked at her sled before pulling out her signature pigtails and ruffling her hair giving it that morning sexy slash look.

Marinette smirked school was going to be great.

----------------------------------------------
Marinette walked outside with a new studded black backpack. She decided that the pink one would totally ruin her style. She pulled out her new Rose Gold iPhone 7 she had in her desk and looked at the time 7:10! Yes! She could be fashionably late for her plan and start to get to phase 2.