Clumsy? I dont think so!

Marinette was classified by the class as the 'Clumsy' nice girl that everyone loved. Everyone thought that Marinette would never be able to do any front flips or cart wheels or generally walk to the classroom until she possibly fell over or ran into a wall but that was all doubted the day Chloe decided to be an even more bitch.

Not that it makes a difference. (She is a pretty bad bitch)

Marinette didn't have a pretty good morning, she hated that she was always doubted as the clumsy chick that couldn't walk around the classroom without tripping. She wanted to change that? But how?

The only thing keeping her from the idea of getting revenge is the fact that she is the ever-so- fantastic Ladybug! Who runs into danger effortlessly and can front flip off buildings, need I say more.

Marinette walked into the classroom chatting to Alya and was greeted by Adrien and Nino who were smiling at them as Marinette turned pinkish watching Adrien smile sweetly at her.

Chloe on the other hand evilly smirked, she was finally able to show the class that Marinette was clumsy as fuck and needed to get some real useable feet. She waited before Marinette Walked up the stairs before she put her foot out which made Marinette trip and fall.

It kind of when into complete slow motion from there.

The class watched with eyes wide as Marinette fell over and they all embraced themselves for Marinette to fall.

Which never happened. 

Chloe evilly cackled already knowing the outcome of the trip but she wasn't able to notice the fiery red fire in Marinette's blue eyes that roared 'Not Today'.

Marinette carefully slipped her arms out before pulling in for a hand-stand for about a nano second before front flipping over herself and landing gracefully onto the step.

Everyone had wide eyes, staring back and fourth at Marinette and the step. Even Alya, Nino and Adriens eyes were wide with shock.

Marinette made a point today...

And it felt bloody good.

Marinette smirked at Chloe which shocked the class even more seeing Marinette with Ladybug-Like courage.

"Not so clumsy anymore, Chloe." Marinette snarled before slipping into her seat noticing everyone's eyes glued onto her.

'Not so clumsy anymore' She thought before smiling and started sketching new designs in her sketchbook.

Adrien stared at the girl feeling Deja vu.

Why did that move seem so Familiar...

[Media: When you're subtle AF]