W-What just happened

"Jeez Marinette!" Chloe cackled
"what have you gained 100 pounds from daddies fatty bakery! You can't even stand up without tripping! Your such a looser!' Chloe cackled as Marinette let out a pale tear drop slide down her porcelain face.

Marinette ran out of the room tearing up and ran behind a bench to calm down.

"Marinette... Don't listen to Chloe she's not worth it!" Tikki comforts as she pets Marinettes midnight hair.

"I know" Marinette mutters

Tikki zips back into Marinettes purse letting Marinette drift into her thoughts. Maybe she really was a fatty, she didn't deserve to be ladybug, Paris didn't need her....

Like she's going to listen to her shitty thoughts anyway....

A purple butterfly make it's way past Adrien as he was talking to Plagg about his classmate Marinette.

"An Akuma!" Adrien screamed "Marinette must be getting akumatised!" Adrien whisper yelled to his Kwami who nodded in agreement.
Plagg knew who Ladybug was a genuinely took a liking to her, he knew what would happen to her if she was Akumatised.
~<>~

Marinette quietly thinks about all those embarrassing memories of when Chloe had annoyed, troubled, bullied and beaten her. She knew Chloe wouldn't stop, some people don't change. Marinette was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't notice the Akuma making its way towards her.

"Lady Revenge I am HawkMoth I am here to help you take revenge on the people who insulted you, as part of my deal you must receive Ladybugs earrings and ChatNoirs ring in return." HawkMoth grinned
maliciously.

"Oh No! PLAGG CLAWS-" Adrien was cut off by a slam. Marinette had slammed her hand into the Akuma which was trying to get into her earrings. Plagg and Adrien were very shocked at her actions.

"What is she doing..." Plagg trailed off

"Sorry little Akuma... Time to de-evilise" Marinette said as her palm glowed an all to familiar white as she latched onto the Akuma.

"By, by butterfly..." Marinette said calmly as she let the Akuma go, the butterfly that was revealed was a beautiful white coloured butterfly with pale pink spots. It flew up to the sky as of it was thanking her for its freedom.

"Plagg w-What just happened..." Adrien said to his Kwami who was in the same state, disbelief and shock.

"Ladybug..." Plagg mumbled but Adrien heard....

'Ladybug?' Adrien thought before looking at the girl.

"Ladybug..." Adrien mumbled as his silhouette travelled across the pathways amongst Paris.