Texting

"Ladybug! I know, I know you might get angry, and you don't have to say yes but can I have your number, so if I need to text you if something happens..?" ChatNoir asked Ladybug as he shut his eyes ready to be rejected. She noticed his attitude and thought 'No harm done giving him his number'

"Ok fine! Just this once though, Chat!" Ladybug answered waiting for ChatNoir's reaction. 

"I should've known it was a- WAIT! You said yes?" ChatNoir asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yes kitty! only for when you need to talk though!" Ladybug laughed looking at Chats happy expression, he really did look like a happy kitten.

LadyBug and ChatNoir extended phone numbers and dashed there way back to there homes. while Chat was travelling home he was extremely happy his Lady gave him her phone number.

"Plagg can't you believe it! She gave me her number! If I'm dreaming wake me up!" Adrien asked his floating Kwami who was stuffing his face with cheese.

"Yeah, yeah maybe you could talk to her all night haha" Plagg said sarcastically.

"Great idea Plagg!" Adrien beamed oblivious to Plaggs sarcastic attitude.

To: MyLady💗 From: Kitty😻
Hello M'lady! How are you!

Adrien sent and waited for an answer which was surprisingly fast.

To Kitty😻 From: MyLady💗
Fine kitty just doing homework!

Adrien smiled at her nickname for him.

To MyLady💗 From: Kitty😻
Oh! That Means you go to school don't you?

Adrien smiled waiting to know if she did.

To: Kitty😻 From: MyLady💗
Hehe yeah! What about you?

Adrien smiled thinking 'what happened if we went to the same school! How good would that be!'

To: MyLady💗 From: Kitty😻
Yeah I go to school now, I didn't use to though.

Adrien replied remembering when he would beg to go to Junior High with all the other kids, making friends and having fun, man he was lucky he was ChatNoir.

To: Kitty😻 From: MyLady💗
Wow! Really? Everyone deserves an education and the power to make friends!

To MyLady💗 From: Kitty😻
Yeah, so LB what hobbies do you do...

05:00...
5 FREAKING AM!!!

That was the time when they both decided to stop texting and
get some sleep for school. much to Adrien AND Marinette's disappointment. Marinette loved joking with Chat, she teased him and he teased her, they talked about there normal lives but didn't go into detail, even superheroes have there restrictions.

Adrien and Marinette weren't happy when they woke up, they had a 2 hour sleep... Well for Marinette 3 hour sleep, but last night was truly worth it.

Marinette sleepily walked to school to catch up with Alya so she started texting ChatNoir.

To: Kitty😻 From: MyLady💗
Ugh school...... I don't want to go... Seriously super heroes shouldn't need to!... Is there like a law.?

Talking to Chat practically all night really made her feel more
Comfortable and open around him now.

Adrien was walking with Nino while his home beeped indicating he had a text, he got out his phone and smiled as he read the text, meanwhile Nino was looking at him confused as why he was so happy but shrugged it off.